Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

NDSU plans to make bigger push into St Louis this year...........and by bigger I am guessing they sign 1 or 2 in this class. One school that has a few interesting prospects that NDSU has been in touch with is Lindbergh who I have been told had one of the strongest schedules in the state. I recently added Jacob Huff to the website and soon after a DT from the same school followed BisoNation. Asked Jacob if any other teammates were being looked at and he mentioned 3 others, one of which was the guy who had just followed me. His name was Big John McNamara and I promise you Big might be an understatment

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1592317/john-mcnamara

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

@travisWSN: North Crawford (WI) running back Branden Baumeister, who ran for 2024 yards last year, is a small-school sleeper in the 2015 class.

@travisWSN: North Dakota State among the schools that have requested film of Baumeister.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    NDSU plans to make bigger push into St Louis this year...........and by bigger I am guessing they sign 1 or 2 in this class. One school that has a few interesting prospects that NDSU has been in touch with is Lindbergh who I have been told had one of the strongest schedules in the state. I recently added Jacob Huff to the website and soon after a DT from the same school followed BisoNation. Asked Jacob if any other teammates were being looked at and he mentioned 3 others, one of which was the guy who had just followed me. His name was Big John McNamara and I promise you Big might be an understatment

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1592317/john-mcnamara
    6-10, 355 wow! Doesn't look fat either

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    6-10, 355 wow! Doesn't look fat either
    Big John looks like Daniel McCullers on steroids. The hudl video of one of our other prospects had a 6' 11" D-lineman, but I believe he was a 2014 grad.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coach Klieman will face more challenges compared to his predecessor during the recruiting process because he has to deal with this now.BlxpF8CCYAAgqJ0.jpg
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Jackson Maase Kansas 63 240 DE/TE http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1486635/jackson-maase as well . Viva la mexico
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 04-26-2014 at 12:57 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Steven Ralph DB 5 10 180 at ndsu now https://rivals.yahoo.com/missouri/fo...n-Ralph-148009
    Ralph is class of 2014. His name came in my scope last year but no clue if he is in Fargo this weekend

Going to be interesting to see how many offers come out of this weekend. I am guessing Datrice Mulsumo and Jaxon Brown get offers tomorrow. Wonder when we see the rush of big men get their offers. I am guessing 5 DL and 5 OL are wanted in the 2015 class

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Ralph is class of 2014. His name came in my scope last year but no clue if he is in Fargo this weekend

Going to be interesting to see how many offers come out of this weekend. I am guessing Datrice Mulsumo and Jaxon Brown get offers tomorrow. Wonder when we see the rush of big men get their offers. I am guessing 5 DL and 5 OL are wanted in the 2015 class
    Ralph is indeed in ND this weekend. He is on an official visit after recently signing with Minot State.
    The story is in his Twitter TL @StevenRalph3.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Ralph is indeed in ND this weekend. He is on an official visit after recently signing with Minot State.
    The story is in his Twitter TL @StevenRalph3.
    Yeah I didnt have time to dig to far down his timeline to see what school, but that makes sense. I didnt think he was in Fargo, but lets not let facts get in the way of this thread

What's wrong with Minot state? Oh wrong message board, izzy gave me too much tequila
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?