Page 46 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Not to nitpic, but, Wyoming, being FBS, can't offer partial schollies.......it's either the whole tomato or none.
    Fine, but my point is, kids just dont have much options in that town.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I meant drive not walk ,
    Besides, if you walked in WY, you'd probably get snake bit by a Rattler.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Thanks. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. When I read about Christion it made me wonder.
    Nice to see kids make choices on what's good for them. Even if it's another school
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Nice to see Cavalier back in play. Robbins tells me full offer from UND and partial from NDSU.

http://bisonation.info/lb-brock-robb...nd-2015-offer/

Yes it would be great to get this kid, he can flat out play

Hambone is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow - you guys are killing it in Minnesota. Some very good players. I'm actually a little surprised the Buirge didn't commit as well, as he's in the thick of all the guys that did. Seems like with the summer camps and social media these guys all wanted to play together for the most part, and getting those first couple helped start the domino effect. I'm jealous, but not in the way that you guys think all UND fans are jealous.......
    University of North Dakota *THIS SPACE FOR RENT*

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Wow - you guys are killing it in Minnesota. Some very good players. I'm actually a little surprised the Buirge didn't commit as well, as he's in the thick of all the guys that did. Seems like with the summer camps and social media these guys all wanted to play together for the most part, and getting those first couple helped start the domino effect. I'm jealous, but not in the way that you guys think all UND fans are jealous.......
    Im not suprised were landing these guys but I am suprised were getting it done early.I don't think we've ever had 9 verbals by July, much less guys with this many offers.

It may help you guys out in the sense that since we're getting so many of the top Minnesota kids we may not have the scholarships to land as many North Dakota kids as we want. Simple math says we've spent half the scholarships. There is plenty of talent out there

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Coach Matt Entz is absolulely hammering it in Minneapolis. his long term ties to that area has really paid dividends this far. Congrats to Coach Entz. Stay hot!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

The staff never shifted down gears after having to come in hot and heavy last year to protect all our recruits....they set the bar for being machines now its carrying over

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Coach Matt Entz is absolulely hammering it in Minneapolis. his long term ties to that area has really paid dividends this far. Congrats to Coach Entz. Stay hot!
    It's a perfect recruiting area for us. Under-recruited talent, far enough away from home but 3 hours drive and living in Fargo in most ways is hardly different at all to living in your typical MSP burb. Ol Craig Bohl is going to have much tougher sell to get those guys to a place which probably feels like going to mars compared to Fargo.

Lakes was prophetic about that-NDSU logistically and culturally is THE FCS team of Minny. All UND ever had (aside from another hour away and a smaller city) was brand recognition from hockey being in UMs conference. Even that is going away. Bison own MSP and on gameday I always see Bison stuff around town.