Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2087

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

It'd be nice to both www.bisonation.info and all of us if you linked the pages you were talking about instead of just talking about it
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

With football playoffs winding down and ndsu playoffs heating up the recruiting process is ramping up!! Time to go hunting bison coaches & twitter stalkers! NDSU has 12-15 more to go should be interesting to make sure we hold onto current commits let alone battle for others
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It'd be nice to both www.bisonation.info and all of us if you linked the pages you were talking about instead of just talking about it
    I thought everyone had it on speed-dial......

bisonation.info is reporting a new 2015 offer to Houston Channelview HS RB Chris Jefferson - 5' 7" 178 lbs - 4.39 40 - 305 bench
    And the Texas connection is in the tweet feed, with DJ McNorton being an assistant coach there - IIRC it is DJ's alma mater.

http://bisonation.info/rb-chris-jeff...tx-2015-offer/

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

bisonation.info is reporting a new 2015 offer to Houston Channelview HS RB Chris Jefferson - 5' 7" 178 lbs - 4.39 40 - 305 bench
    And the Texas connection is in the tweet feed, with DJ McNorton being an assistant coach there - IIRC it is DJ's alma mater.

You are correct, Channelview HS is DJ's alma mater.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

Looks like a playmaker. Its funny because hes hard to judge since most of the highlights he goes untouched. He kind of reminds me of Mike Sigers weaving through traffic. Maybe a slot guy?

Other than the obviously hand timed 40 time he looks really talented and can catch the ball. Yale offer means he cares about academics and Southland offers are usually a pretty good indicator of offensive talent, especially McNeese.

The coaching staff does a great job using connections to target some good players all over the country. Liking that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Looks like a playmaker. Its funny because hes hard to judge since most of the highlights he goes untouched. He kind of reminds me of Mike Sigers weaving through traffic. Maybe a slot guy?

Other than the obviously hand timed 40 time he looks really talented. Yale offer means he cares about academics and Southland offers are usually a pretty good indicator of offensive talent, especially McNeese.

The coaching staff does a great job using connections to target some good players all over the country. Liking that
    How about a change of pace RB? We haven't had one like that since Sigers.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How about a change of pace RB? We haven't had one like that since Sigers.
    Kid can catch the ball too, seems important to Polasak. Also I just noticed Roehl is the recruiter and I doubt he would target a player who isn't physical. Kind of cool seeing Roehl and DJ connect. (And Polasek who used to coach the backs if I remember correctly )

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty good list of visitors this weekend... officials and unofficials. What I could find on the Twitter:

Jaxon Brown
    Braden Sikes
    Ketner Kupp
    Demaris Purifoy
    Cal Twait
    Jared Streit
    Jack Darnell

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Pretty good list of visitors this weekend... officials and unofficials. What I could find on the Twitter:

Jaxon Brown
    Braden Sikes
    Ketner Kupp
    Demaris Purifoy
    Cal Twait
    Jared Streit
    Jack Darnell
    This is a big time list. Always great to see a mix of high targets and current commits as they should hopefully be able to build some relationships and lobby for the other guys to join the Bison family. I would say Kupp is probably a long shot with his ties to EWU, but certainly could be wrong. Purifoy and Twait would be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    This is a big time list. Always great to see a mix of high targets and current commits as they should hopefully be able to build some relationships and lobby for the other guys to join the Bison family. I would say Kupp is probably a long shot with his ties to EWU, but certainly could be wrong. Purifoy and Twait would be huge.
    Kupp is longshot if he doesnt get offer. Him flying to Fargo to take an unofficial, says a lot about his interest level in NDSU