Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UND/NDSU alumni in Sioux Falls area

Default UND/NDSU alumni in Sioux Falls area

Years ago we used to get together as a mixed gathering for the annual Sioux/Bison football game at the sportsbar in Tea. I am hoping we could get something going this year. I called the UND alumni assoc. yesterday about setting up a watch party but have not heard back yet. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in helping coordinate such an event, or if something is already in the works. This message is for both NDSU and UND alumni and fans. I am a UND grad and have already posted in SiouxForums. I don't usually frequent this board but once in a blue moon, but will check this thread for responses. Alternatively, respond by email:

trich57069@yahoo.com

Default Re: UND/NDSU alumni in Sioux Falls area

Quote Originally Posted by TBR View Post
    Years ago we used to get together as a mixed gathering for the annual Sioux/Bison football game at the sportsbar in Tea. I am hoping we could get something going this year. I called the UND alumni assoc. yesterday about setting up a watch party but have not heard back yet. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in helping coordinate such an event, or if something is already in the works. This message is for both NDSU and UND alumni and fans. I am a UND grad and have already posted in SiouxForums. I don't usually frequent this board but once in a blue moon, but will check this thread for responses. Alternatively, respond by email:

trich57069@yahoo.com
    As much shit as you speak about NDSU on the Hitler Youth Board, I'd recommend watching the game at home on ESPN3.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

trich57069@yahoo.com
    First you are going to have to explain that und does indeed have a football team.
    Then you have to get them to care.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    As much shit as you speak about NDSU on the Hitler Youth Board, I'd recommend watching the game at home on ESPN3.
    You confusing him with someone else? Other than being a grammar Nazi once or thrice, I don't see much poo slinging going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    You confusing him with someone else? Other than being a grammar Nazi once or thrice, I don't see much poo slinging going on.
    I think he/she would be hard pressed to find any comments about NDSU from me at all, and inflammatory remarks are not my schtick anyway. I am just trying to establish contact with interested parties for the benefit of everyone, so let me submit that the smack would be best posted elsewhere in the interest of keeping this thread uncluttered. Having said that, I would have been disappointed coming here without catching some flack.

I think he/she would be hard pressed to find any comments about NDSU from me at all, and inflammatory remarks are not my schtick anyway. I am just trying to establish contact with interested parties for the benefit of everyone, so let me submit that the smack would be best posted elsewhere in the interest of keeping this thread uncluttered. Having said that, I would have been disappointed coming here without catching some flack.
    Really though, you might try calling NDSUs alumni office. They are very good at that sort of thing. They always post watch parties, so they may have one lined up already.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Well, I can't imagine why a Bison fan would want to attend a "mixed" watch party. But here is some info on who to contact:

http://www.ndsualumni.com/GameWatchLocations

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Really though, you might try calling NDSUs alumni office. They are very good at that sort of thing. They always post watch parties, so they may have one lined up already.
    I'm not sure that they'd be announcing watch party locations yet... they usually announce them the week of the game. For example, I couldn't find the Montana watch parties listed anywhere yet and I'd expect there to be about 50 of them.

Here's the registration site: http://www.ndsualumni.com/GameWatchLocations

I kind of like the idea of a mixed UND-NDSU event though. Bury the hatchet, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Bury the hatchet, so to speak.
    Or bury it deeper.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    Well, I can't imagine why a Bison fan would want to attend a "mixed" watch party. But here is some info on who to contact:

http://www.ndsualumni.com/GameWatchLocations
    Why not? Do you have no friends who attended UND?