Page 107 of 209 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2087

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

RB kez Flomo was incredible vs eden prairie and he's been a huge ndsu fan all fall he WANTS to be a bison. Hope the coaches come through on him
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

2016 recruit Gabe Lloyd is taking an unofficial

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Visitors:

Jaxon Brown
    Braden Sikes
    Ketner Kupp
    Demaris Purifoy
    Cal Twait
    Jared Streit
    Jack Darnell
    Jade Lawrence
    Gabe Lloyd
    Kyle Webb

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Visitors:

Jaxon Brown
    Braden Sikes
    Ketner Kupp
    Demaris Purifoy
    Cal Twait
    Jared Streit
    Jack Darnell
    Jade Lawrence
    Gabe Lloyd
    Kyle Webb
    Good stuff, maybe fun to see officials separated, class, and players who are verbals and offers

Rhinelander (WI) 2016 TE Luke Roberts and Kimberly (WI) 2016 RB Blair Mulholland may also be in town. Working to confirm

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    2016 recruit Gabe Lloyd is taking an unofficial
    Interesting last name..........any relation to Bison great Doug Lloyd (RB from the 1980's) ?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Interesting last name..........any relation to Bison great Doug Lloyd (RB from the 1980's) ?
    Son. Ten characters

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    RB kez Flomo was incredible vs eden prairie and he's been a huge ndsu fan all fall he WANTS to be a bison. Hope the coaches come through on him
    You are absolutely right about Kez Flomo. I won't go into detail, but he approached me at a wrestling tournament at the dome a couple of years ago. I could tell in that visit that he had his eye on being a Bison. A parent from TG told me later that Kez Flomo is 'the real deal.'

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    RB kez Flomo was incredible vs eden prairie.... Hope the coaches come through on him
    So you are saying:
    A) You hope the coaches dont get the top RB's on their board
    B) You evaluate talent and character better than the Bison coaches
    or
    C) You want 4 RB's in this class

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    So you are saying:
    A) You hope the coaches dont get the top RB's on their board
    B) You evaluate talent and character better than the Bison coaches
    or
    C) You want 4 RB's in this class
    Why don't you take the personal shit to the pm level. We all know you don't like chapo. So what is your point? So he has an opinion on a recruit(s). Big f-ing deal.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why don't you take the personal shit to the pm level. We all know you don't like chapo. So what is your point? So he has an opinion on a recruit(s). Big f-ing deal.
    I would like to know which one it is. Just trying to figure out which agenda he is pushing. But you are right, if he is going to continue to post how he knows better than the coaches its probably best I dont even post in this thread. Call me weird but I trust what the NDSU coaches are doing. Others like to point out what the coaches are doing wrong in a backhanded way. I will bow out and let you get back to your regularly scheduled "Lakes Knows Best" program

Guess I just get frustrated with him trying to diminish what those in charge are doing. If you can think of another option to what he is trying to say with the "Hope the coaches come through on him" line and it is a legitimate option I will apologize and say I was wrong. \