Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Post To All Members From: TransAmBison

Default An Open Post To All Members From: TransAmBison

Good afternoon everyone.

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Rev B0b J0hnson. I in no way represent TransAmBison. For legal purposes, I will most certainly not call him by his legal name. Rather, when I refer to him I'll always use his nom de ordinateur.

Just this morning, TransAmBison expressed to me, concerns that his reputation may have been or may continue to be compromised by someone other than himself using his "TransAmBison" account. It seems someone has been making somewhat serious posts about current events.

TransAmBison wanted me to tell all of you that it is not too late to join my church. Loudsilverado couldn't be happier!

He adds that he apologizes for any any confusion and/or problems that may have arisen from serious posts from"TransAmBison" activity on Bisonville over the course of the past few days.

Recently, steps have been taken to ensure that this problem will not continue to disrupt the legitimacy of this website. If you wish to know the secret steps taken to ensure this will never happen again, please get a Bison tat of your choice.

Thank you.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: An Open Post To All Members From: TransAmBison

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Rev B0b J0hnson. I in no way represent TransAmBison. For legal purposes, I will most certainly not call him by his legal name. Rather, when I refer to him I'll always use his nom de ordinateur.

Just this morning, TransAmBison expressed to me, concerns that his reputation may have been or may continue to be compromised by someone other than himself using his "TransAmBison" account. It seems someone has been making somewhat serious posts about current events.

TransAmBison wanted me to tell all of you that it is not too late to join my church. Loudsilverado couldn't be happier!

He adds that he apologizes for any any confusion and/or problems that may have arisen from serious posts from"TransAmBison" activity on Bisonville over the course of the past few days.

Recently, steps have been taken to ensure that this problem will not continue to disrupt the legitimacy of this website. If you wish to know the secret steps taken to ensure this will never happen again, please get a Bison tat of your choice.

Thank you.
    Personally, I know something was wrong when TAB did not make a comment about Rhonda Birch in the women's basketball thread this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Personally, I know something was wrong when TAB did not make a comment about Rhonda Birch in the women's basketball thread this morning.
    TAB would like to comment on this comment about not commenting on Rhonda Birch. Please direct your attention my asst, Rev H00bit Yerk0kof.

I am still waiting for my membership card for the Council of Elders. I'll have my representative call your representative's representative.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good afternoon everyone.

Thank you.
    This is obviously another pathetic bid for attention. Furthermore, I'm quite sure this is illegal. CAS or RTO should know. In the meantime, in the spirit of fairness to all Bisonville members, I think one of these ridiculous threads should be started on behalf of EACH Bisonville member. I'm not quite sure how many we will need for SlickVic. Gabe will get started momentarily.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is obviously another pathetic bid for attention. Furthermore, I'm quite sure this is illegal. CAS or RTO should know. In the meantime, in the spirit of fairness to all Bisonville members, I think one of these ridiculous threads should be started on behalf of EACH Bisonville member. I'm not quite sure how many we will need for SlickVic. Gabe will get started momentarily.
    Thanks fellow Bisonville member. It seems you are displaying some sort of animosity towards the display of openess in this thread. I would welcome you contact Mr Moe Lester with any grievances you may have. In order for him to know it is you, please stand in a busy part of town holding up a sign. I will pm you what to write on the sign. Thanks again for your concern.

If anybody else feels their account has been compromised*, Rev B0b os more than willing to start a thread for you and help you in your cause if you join his church.

*I'm looking at you Mr. Burgundy.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Thanks fellow Bisonville member. It seems you are displaying some sort of animosity towards the display of openess in this thread. I would welcome you contact Mr Moe Lester with any grievances you may have. In order for him to know it is you, please stand in a busy part of town holding up a sign. I will pm you what to write on the sign. Thanks again for your concern.

If anybody else feels their account has been compromised*, Rev B0b os more than willing to start a thread for you and help you in your cause if you join his church.

*I'm looking at you Mr. Burgundy.
    transam u stud I ain't got no enimossoty toward anybody least of all u and rev bob but u a fool if u think i am gonna stand somewhere with a sign aint happenin no way no how
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

transam u stud I ain't got no enimossoty toward anybody least of all u and rev bob but u a fool if u think i am gonna stand somewhere with a sign aint happenin no way no how
    I believe I have successfully flushed out the real slickvic.

I believe I have successfully flushed out the real slickvic.
    leave me boy slick outta this that dude is a balla he forgot more hoops then u fools ever knew did u know joe pa was his uncle
    — John Wooden