Good afternoon everyone.

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Rev B0b J0hnson. I in no way represent TransAmBison. For legal purposes, I will most certainly not call him by his legal name. Rather, when I refer to him I'll always use his nom de ordinateur.

Just this morning, TransAmBison expressed to me, concerns that his reputation may have been or may continue to be compromised by someone other than himself using his "TransAmBison" account. It seems someone has been making somewhat serious posts about current events.

TransAmBison wanted me to tell all of you that it is not too late to join my church. Loudsilverado couldn't be happier!

He adds that he apologizes for any any confusion and/or problems that may have arisen from serious posts from"TransAmBison" activity on Bisonville over the course of the past few days.

Recently, steps have been taken to ensure that this problem will not continue to disrupt the legitimacy of this website. If you wish to know the secret steps taken to ensure this will never happen again, please get a Bison tat of your choice.

Thank you.