Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Signing Day 2014

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Signing Day 2014

Mods, please delete if this is a duplicate thread. I couldn't find any information about a signing day party, so help me Bisonville, you're my only hope! Are there any events open to the general public?
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Default Re: Signing Day 2014

Not sure if it's open to the public or not. I did receive an invitation to the said event and replies are due by Feb. 3. Maybe you will hear something after that...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU Signing Day Party

RSVP by Monday Feb 3rd.

Additional tickets available for $25.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

So is anybody going to this thing???
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    So is anybody going to this thing???
    I'll be there.

Have you been before. Is it worth the drive in?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Have you been before. Is it worth the drive in?
    I will be there as well. I've gone the last 3 years and I've enjoyed it. Pretty decent food. Cash bar. GT always has something to say, Coach gives a speech, lead recruiter gives a presentation on the new class with video on each recruit, and it's always interesting to see the coaches in a relaxed atmosphere. Plus the T&F, women's soccer, and I think one more sport introduces their classes as well. They should have the Natty trophies on hand as well if you want to take pictures of/with them. I'm hoping they take some time to introduce the new coaching staff and give updates on the SHAC.

Is a recording available to fellow Team Makers? Wish I could make it but can't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

http://beta.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/424901
    were the only team who charges for signing day parties in the Dakotas.

Not to mention we have a 2 hour live radio show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wish I could make it but the wife has to fly to California for some meetings tomorrow so I get the kids. So much for the basketball game on Thursday also.