Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    So according to ADML, it looks like there is a chance that Vegas is in play for a fan experience game. What are your thoughts? Move the AZ game there? Our group is all in as long as we don't schedule a pud non scholarship team. Would love to get a MWC team but that will never happen. NDSU vs Montana is probably the best bet for getting fans there and would be a great weak zero game. Does the Raiders stadium have the ability to curtain off parts of the stadium to create a more intimate atmosphere like Jerry's world? Getting 40k there between the two fan bases seems realistic and would be a blast.
    I doubt a P5 or any FBS would play us at a neutral site

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Your probably right. I am all in on a Montana vs NDSU game in Vegas though. To make it more awesome, allow both schools to wear their home uniforms like USC and UCLA occasionally do. Have both schools bring the full band and cheer leaders and do it up right. Get this done ADML.

Could Lakes even survive a weekend like this? He was starting to show his age a bit in the old rain forest location circa 2019.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IMO a H&H with ETSU should NEVER fucking happen. What a joke. The PxP guy from EWU yesterday had the right mindset, he said he loved when the Eagles play the Bison even if they get their butt kicked. It shows them how the program is measuring up. The only schools we should be playing are Montana, Montana State, JMU, Sam Houston, Delaware, etc. in home & home non-con FCS games. These are teams that actually give a damn about football. The scheduling NEEDS to get more creative. The Target Field game was a good example. I don't know who it is, but I know there is an FBS school out there that we would be able to play to host. Maybe something at Allianz Field in St. Paul. I realize, it isn't easy to schedule games but a home and home with ETSU, and going there first is fucking salt in the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    IMO a H&H with ETSU should NEVER fucking happen. What a joke. The PxP guy from EWU yesterday had the right mindset, he said he loved when the Eagles play the Bison even if they get their butt kicked. It shows them how the program is measuring up. The only schools we should be playing are Montana, Montana State, JMU, Sam Houston, Delaware, etc. in home & home non-con FCS games. These are teams that actually give a damn about football. The scheduling NEEDS to get more creative. The Target Field game was a good example. I don't know who it is, but I know there is an FBS school out there that we would be able to play to host. Maybe something at Allianz Field in St. Paul. I realize, it isn't easy to schedule games but a home and home with ETSU, and going there first is fucking salt in the wound.
    The irony of your post is pretty entertaining. You turn your nose up at scheduling a home-and-home with ETSU (or anyone outside of the FCS elite) and then say you "know" that NDSU could host an FBS school. You realize from a schedule perspective that FBS schools look at NDSU with a lower regard than you look at ETSU with right?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Your probably right. I am all in on a Montana vs NDSU game in Vegas though. To make it more awesome, allow both schools to wear their home uniforms like USC and UCLA occasionally do. Have both schools bring the full band and cheer leaders and do it up right. Get this done ADML.

Could Lakes even survive a weekend like this? He was starting to show his age a bit in the old rain forest location circa 2019.
    I could see one of the Montana schools doing that.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The irony of your post is pretty entertaining. You turn your nose up at scheduling a home-and-home with ETSU (or anyone outside of the FCS elite) and then say you "know" that NDSU could host an FBS school. You realize from a schedule perspective that FBS schools look at NDSU with a lower regard than you look at ETSU with right?
    Yeah you're right. Maybe we can throw in another road game against ETSU. Does Mississippi Valley State need any home games maybe we can pay them back for coming up here a couple years ago.

And trust me, no FBS schools look at NDSU with lower regard than I look at ETSU. I can assure you of that.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Yeah you're right. Maybe we can throw in another road game against ETSU. Does Mississippi Valley State need any home games maybe we can pay them back for coming up here a couple years ago.

And trust me, no FBS schools look at NDSU with lower regard than I look at ETSU. I can assure you of that.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    We already traveled to Mississippi Valley State

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    We already traveled to Mississippi Valley State
    You have traveled there, 99% of us did not make that trip. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Everything has a price. Some company could step up and have an NDSU challenge game. They could name a date and location and open it up to any FBS or any P5 member. Winner gets 3 million losers gets 1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Everything has a price. Some company could step up and have an NDSU challenge game. They could name a date and location and open it up to any FBS or any P5 member. Winner gets 3 million losers gets 1 million.
    Did lakes hack your account
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*