Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Great point. Safe to assume the phones were ringing off the hook after NDSU beat Minnesota and then Kansas State and the powers in charge said fuck it let's wait three years to fill out the schedule. #SmokinThatPurple
    no they sat around their apartment with their cats & lizards & smoked weed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Maybe this article has been posted already, but I found it interesting that the longest FBS scheduling void in NDSU history occurred from Sep. 2011 (the 2016 Iowa game) to Aug. 2015 (the 2020 Oregon game). The signing void was actually still in progress when this 2014 article was written.

http://www.inforum.com/content/sched...ls-moment-ndsu

I guess the good news is that we seem to be getting back on track again, with games scheduled with Arizona in 2022 and Colorado in 2024. Hopefully we can get FBS games filled in for 2021 and 2023 as well.
    Last edited by LongLostAlum; 10-06-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLostAlum View Post
    Maybe this article has been posted already, but I found it interesting that the longest FBS scheduling void in NDSU history occurred from Sep. 2011 (the 2016 Iowa game) to Aug. 2015 (the 2020 Oregon game). The signing void was actually still in progress when this 2014 article was written.

http://www.inforum.com/content/sched...ls-moment-ndsu

I guess the good news is that we seem to be getting back on track again, with games scheduled with Arizona in 2022 and Colorado in 2024. Hopefully we can get FBS games filled in for 2021 and 2023 as well.
    Dream on. Riding the coat tails of past glory. No future plans for a bigger football stadium, no expanded tailgating, FBS move on back burner, and a poorly designed basketball venue. Stuck in time. Fan base will eventually plateau and shrink as those at top pat themselves on the back. No leadership. Just followers. Gene Taylor and Joe Chapman had balls. Question what those in power have but big egos. Flame away all you suck ups.

Yes the basketball arena sucks but as for fbs and new stadium I have talked to a lot of people and I can never get an answer of where the money is coming from and not a 1 time infusion but around 20 million more per year also what conference would take us

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    Yes the basketball arena sucks but as for fbs and new stadium I have talked to a lot of people and I can never get an answer of where the money is coming from and not a 1 time infusion but around 20 million more per year also what conference would take us
    I think he has that rant in a cut and paste folder. Should appear one more time before YSU. Que the small time D2 thinking post 3----2----1
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think he has that rant in a cut and paste folder. Should appear one more time before YSU. Que the small time D2 thinking post 3----2----1
    Your excuses never end for those in well paid positions that don't get much done to keep growing the football program. At NDSU there is demand for growth unlike most FCS and many FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Dream on. Riding the coat tails of past glory. No future plans for a bigger football stadium, no expanded tailgating, FBS move on back burner, and a poorly designed basketball venue. Stuck in time. Fan base will eventually plateau and shrink as those at top pat themselves on the back. No leadership. Just followers. Gene Taylor and Joe Chapman had balls. Question what those in power have but big egos. Flame away all you suck ups.
    Lol what...

Your excuses never end for those in well paid positions that don't get much done to keep growing the football program. At NDSU there is demand for growth unlike most FCS and many FBS.
    Blah blah blah blah blah. Same old shit from you just a different day.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't been to the new basketball venue, but the design looked awesome. What is wrong with it?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I haven't been to the new basketball venue, but the design looked awesome. What is wrong with it?
    Upper Midwest people aren't small. Those darn Nordic/Germanic genes!
    Hail the BISON!!!