Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

I thought we only do a home and home with DI teams?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    What does playing UND do for NDSU?

More Revenue?????
    No!
    More exposure????
    No!
    Do recruits care if we play them???
    No!
    Are they a quality opponent???
    No!

Need I continue? Gene just say NO!
    Exactly,

UND has the opposite answer for everything.
    The fella that watches the CFL

What does playing UND do for NDSU?

More Revenue?????
    No!
    More exposure????
    No!
    Do recruits care if we play them???
    No!
    Are they a quality opponent???
    No!

Need I continue? Gene just say NO!
    But you can also say the same for Weber State so....

I see UN_ as an easy game to schedule and a guarantee of no buyout. If GT thinks we can fill the schedule easy enough with other teams then by all means let's keep doing it. I'm just getting anxious when we are taking until Feb or later to fill our schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    But you can also say the same for Weber State so....

I see UN_ as an easy game to schedule and a guarantee of no buyout. If GT thinks we can fill the schedule easy enough with other teams then by all means let's keep doing it. I'm just getting anxious when we are taking until Feb or later to fill our schedule.
    There are no strings attached to playing Weber. It is a home and home and who knows if we ever play them again. Once you start the rivalry back up it might be difficult to stop it again.

I also believe 2015 is an 11 game schedule only year. If we play UND we will have no FBS game, recruits love the FBS games. None of them care if we play UND.

There are no strings attached to playing Weber. It is a home and home and who knows if we ever play them again. Once you start the rivalry back up it might be difficult to stop it again.

I also believe 2015 is an 11 game schedule only year. If we play UND we will have no FBS game, recruits love the FBS games. None of them care if we play UND.
    But if we play an FBS we will only have 5 home games.

I realize that but FBS games are so valuable, big for recruiting and exposure.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep, I am very curious to see what Gene decides to do or if his hand will be forced by no FBS in our footprint having interest or openings

Make it a close to home FBS game and I'm happy. By close I mean within 12 hours driving distance. Screw UN_. No reason to help them and as some have already stated, there is no benefit for NDSU other than to make you happy that the schedule is done sooner. Gene has done a great job of filling the schedule despite all the setbacks and obstacles to overcome being tops in all the land. Quit putting your selfish wants/desires ahead of the program and start thinking what is actually best for the program.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Make it a close to home FBS game and I'm happy. By close I mean within 12 hours driving distance. Screw UN_. No reason to help them and as some have already stated, there is no benefit for NDSU other than to make you happy that the schedule is done sooner. Gene has done a great job of filling the schedule despite all the setbacks and obstacles to overcome being tops in all the land. Quit putting your selfish wants/desires ahead of the program and start thinking what is actually best for the program.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Maybe the same could be said about yourself? I mean it's an FCS non conference team 70 miles away. Maybe an every other year game with them would be a plus for scheduling purposes.

Which FBS team did you have in mind?

OK I'm just going to say it. Gene should sign a H/H with UN_ for 2015 and 2017. That will fill out our 2015 schedule and we wouldn't have to travel there until 2017. Or better yet ink a 2 for 1 and they can come back again in 2019, then we'll see how it all pans out whether we continue or not. Let's just do it and get it over with now.

Who's with me?
    No. No. And Hell NO. What don't you understand about Roger Thomas saying UN_ was done playing us???

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA