Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Hybrid View

Default Future schedules?

Does anyone know why GoBison doesn't have any of the future schedules beyond 2015 anymore? I thought it had awhile ago with the Iowa game in 2016 but not now. Any links to future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Does anyone know why GoBison doesn't have any of the future schedules beyond 2015 anymore? I thought it had awhile ago with the Iowa game in 2016 but not now. Any links to future schedules?
    I'm guessing because there is nothing set in stone yet. I know we play Iowa in 2016, but we still do not have a FBS team to play in 2015 nor anything past 2016.

Here's the link to the Iowa game agreement.
    http://hawkcentral.com/2011/09/22/io...state-in-2016/

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gotta like the $500,000 guarantee...wonder what the buyout is.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogeyman24 View Post
    I'm guessing because there is nothing set in stone yet. I know we play Iowa in 2016, but we still do not have a FBS team to play in 2015 nor anything past 2016.

Here's the link to the Iowa game agreement.
    http://hawkcentral.com/2011/09/22/io...state-in-2016/
    Thanks! I could have sworn I saw future schedules on GoBison thru 2016 earlier showing the Iowa game. I don't know why they wouldn't put it out there anyway since anything can change including this years as we saw last year with MSU.

Thanks! I could have sworn I saw future schedules on GoBison thru 2016 earlier showing the Iowa game. I don't know why they wouldn't put it out there anyway since anything can change including this years as we saw last year with MSU.
    They changed the website last year so that may be why. Just a guess. GT said he was told its on until he hears otherwise. And with the Big 2 changing their stance on FCS they are likely to keep it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

OK I'm just going to say it. Gene should sign a H/H with UN_ for 2015 and 2017. That will fill out our 2015 schedule and we wouldn't have to travel there until 2017. Or better yet ink a 2 for 1 and they can come back again in 2019, then we'll see how it all pans out whether we continue or not. Let's just do it and get it over with now.

Who's with me?

OK I'm just going to say it. Gene should sign a H/H with UN_ for 2015 and 2017. That will fill out our 2015 schedule and we wouldn't have to travel there until 2017. Or better yet ink a 2 for 1 and they can come back again in 2019, then we'll see how it all pans out whether we continue or not. Let's just do it and get it over with now.

Who's with me?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...If UN_ wants to play in Fargo for a modest guarantee ($100K) plus bus fare, I'm all for it...I don't think we should do a home/home, however. If they want to a game, it should be on NDSU's terms.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Who's with me?
    Yuck. Don't need them, would rather play an FBS.

Who's with me?
    No. No. And Hell NO. What don't you understand about Roger Thomas saying UN_ was done playing us???

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

We need an FBS opponent for 2015 and every year IMHO. We want the $$ and I think it helps recruiting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt