Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Here a stat that I believe deserves a "wow!"

SINCE THE 2010 SEASON:

In non-conference play at home (excluding the Charleston Southern game and Big Sky games)........

NDSU has outscored their opponents 544-41.

That margin is growing to grow in next few years.

As long as the Bison remain FCS they will continue to receive FCS attention. NDSU football is a household name in true college football circles, however, it is still FCS. Unless or Until NDSU goes FBS the attention given to them will be that of a FCS dynasty. Not sure going up to FBS would be a good or bad move but FCS dynasty status isn't all bad

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Being 18+ point favorites every game of the year gets boring as a fan. Some get their jollies over it. I think going into kinnick and beating them at their claim to fame is awesome when they're nationally ranked. It gets a lot more people talking about ndsu than championship #8 in 9 years.

But that's just me....and you.
    Well you can always start cheering for UN_. I doubt they'll ever be an 18 point favorite .

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    As long as the Bison remain FCS they will continue to receive FCS attention. NDSU football is a household name in true college football circles, however, it is still FCS. Unless or Until NDSU goes FBS the attention given to them will be that of a FCS dynasty. Not sure going up to FBS would be a good or bad move but FCS dynasty status isn't all bad

Mount Union and you guys are football dynasties that are vastly underappreciated for what you accomplish as programs year-after-year.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Mount Union and you guys are football dynasties that are vastly underappreciated for what you accomplish as programs year-after-year.
    *Decade after Decade

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    *Decade after Decade

So do you guys think Iowa will ever play us again?

I ask because we could buy our own tailgating lot?

Some fan bases are surprised in how well we travel, well if we want to make a statement we could just buy our own tailgating areas. That would be big timing it!!!!!

We could call it the Forest. "We don't have trees so we will buy yours"

https://steffesgroup.com/Auction/Auc...evelopme-31527

Horrible location in proximity to the already horrible "tailgating" scene at Iowa.

As long as the FBS has a 4-team "playoff" where teams take a hit for losing (or even beating) a top FCS team, I don't expect anyone with realistic hopes of being a contender will ever play NDSU. We might get a game at Oregon State instead of Oregon or another game at Kansas if we are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So do you guys think Iowa will ever play us again?

I ask because we could buy our own tailgating lot?

Some fan bases are surprised in how well we travel, well if we want to make a statement we could just buy our own tailgating areas. That would be big timing it!!!!!

We could call it the Forest. "We don't have trees so we will buy yours"

https://steffesgroup.com/Auction/Auc...evelopme-31527
    It's OK to not be OK.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    As long as the FBS has a 4-team "playoff" where teams take a hit for losing (or even beating) a top FCS team, I don't expect anyone with realistic hopes of being a contender will ever play NDSU. We might get a game at Oregon State instead of Oregon or another game at Kansas if we are lucky.
    3 out of the 4 2017 FBS playoff teams played an FCS game. I'm surprised we got Colorado, Arizona, and Oregon to be honest. We must have taken a little less money compared to other teams to make a matchup more attractive for those teams.