Thread: NDSU vs Montana

Default NDSU vs Montana

Had a great time visiting with your fans at the game. Could not have been a more fun game. (You would have wanted a different outcome) Your fans represented the team very well. One fan told me he hadn't bought an adults beverage for two days as Griz fans kept them coming to him.

Look forward to the next time we meet.

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana

Quote Originally Posted by placidlakegriz View Post
    Had a great time visiting with your fans at the game. Could not have been a more fun game. (You would have wanted a different outcome) Your fans represented the team very well. One fan told me he hadn't bought an adults beverage for two days as Griz fans kept them coming to him.

Hope you guys beat the bunnies. Won't be easy, but I'm rooting for the Griz.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Appreciate a fan that stops by our board and represents their team well. We can all root for our team but respect other teams and their fans. Montana and Montana State have always been good fans and rivals. Too many small issues divide people. College football is awesome and let’s not mess that up.

Enjoy Frisco if you are going. We all have many great memories from there. The place has changed significantly since we first went but still an awesome experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Appreciate a fan that stops by our board and represents their team well. We can all root for our team but respect other teams and their fans. Montana and Montana State have always been good fans and rivals. Too many small issues divide people. College football is awesome and let’s not mess that up.

Enjoy Frisco if you are going. We all have many great memories from there. The place has changed significantly since we first went but still an awesome experience.
    Yup - would love to see NDSU, SDSU, Montana, and Montana St all in the same conference some day when the realignment earthquakes finally hit our areas of the country.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am definitely rooting for the Griz. I think a lot of us are.

• Bear Claw Chris Lapp: You have done well to keep so much hair, when so many's after it. I hope... you will fare well.
    • [rides off]

I’m also hoping for a Griz victory (as many here have indicated already).

Happy New Year, safe travels to you and all the Montana (and South Dakota State) faithful, no serious injuries, and here’s to a great and exciting championship!

https://youtu.be/95ND_fwX2fM?si=cWRIBM8hK-IsqbIz

Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-28-2023 at 11:13 AM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Just got off the phone with a buddy who wants to go to the National Championship. Any tickets out in the Bison world? I have tickets for my daughters and me. Told him I would ask around. Any help is appreciated. I'm sure you all would rather Griz fans get tickets over bunnies.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just got off the phone with a buddy who wants to go to the National Championship. Any tickets out in the Bison world? I have tickets for my daughters and me. Told him I would ask around. Any help is appreciated. I'm sure you all would rather Griz fans get tickets over bunnies.
    Just head down there and buy tickets in the parking lot.

Lardsin must go!

Thanks, that's the plan. Heard that you could buy tickets there. Have been to several championship games (Chattanooga) and always had tickets so don't know availability in Texas.