Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Tennessee Tech went 1-10 last year, it does look like they gave Ball State a game.
    So, are you saying the goofers will be favored, or should be?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    SDSU plays Iowa State this year and Minnesota in 2019 (Gopher game was scheduled before the Biggy Ban)
    Jealous of SDSU's schedule.

Beats the hell out of our PUD schedule.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Jealous of SDSU's schedule.

Beats the hell out of our PUD schedule.
    Meh. Been there done that with both (ISU and Minny). I love our future Oregon and Colorado games provided they don't buy us out
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Meh. Been there done that with both (ISU and Minny). I love our future Oregon and Colorado games provided they don't buy us out
    I'm talking about their full schedule, not just minny and ISU. They also have a three game deal with Nebraska.

BTW, playing ISU and Minny beats the hell out of Drake, Butler, Delaware, and whatever other pud teams we have on our future schedule.

Over the next five years, I would trade our pud schedule with any team from the Dakota's, including the Sioux.

I'm talking about their full schedule, not just minny and ISU. They also have a three game deal with Nebraska.

BTW, playing ISU and Minny beats the hell out of Drake, Butler, Delaware, and whatever other pud teams we have on our future schedule.

Over the next five years, I would trade our pud schedule with any team from the Dakota's, including the Sioux.
    amen brother, sing it.

why cant any of you see what is happening here!! pathetic. WE DONT BELONG IN FCS!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

For that to be possible, you would have to also trade the victories the Bison have over FBS teams, especially those in P5 conferences. Big schools have no desire to pay a team that has a decent chance at beating them. Most G5 teams don't have much money to begin to pay a team that probably will not only beat them, but embarrass them. SDSU doesn't present that threat to FBS teams.
    Hail the BISON!!!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    For that to be possible, you would have to also trade the victories the Bison have over FBS teams, especially those in P5 conferences. Big schools have no desire to pay a team that has a decent chance at beating them. Most G5 teams don't have much money to begin to pay a team that probably will not only beat them, but embarrass them. SDSU doesn't present that threat to FBS teams.

Do you mean teams like Oregon, Arizona, and Colorado? Big schools like that would have no desire to play a team like NDSU! Is that what you are saying?

P.S. Seems like your AD is doing a pretty good job of overcoming that obstacle.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Do you mean teams like Oregon, Arizona, and Colorado? Big schools like that would have no desire to play a team like NDSU! Is that what you are saying?

P.S. Seems like your AD is doing a pretty good job of overcoming that obstacle.
    They haven't learned yet.

There's a reason the B1G and B12 is not scheduling NDSU while still scheduling the other Dakota schools and it doesn't have anything to do with financials.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

LOL. No shit sherlock, I'm fully aware of all the scheduling nuances that plague NDSU. This isn't my first Rodeo. I am just venting frustration over our shitty schedule. IE, I would rather have NDSU playing good P5 teams vs. the PUD teams we currently have on the schedule.

LOL. No shit sherlock, I'm fully aware of all the scheduling nuances that plague NDSU. This isn't my first Rodeo. I am just venting frustration over our shitty schedule. IE, I would rather have NDSU playing good P5 teams vs. the PUD teams we currently have on the schedule.
    Your statement comes off as if NDSU is purposely scheduling “PUD teams” instead of trying to get a FBS team to grow a pair and accept a challenge from the Bison.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!