Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Future schedules?

Default Re: Future schedules?

That first full year in the MVFC is gonna be an eye opener, a Black Eye Opener!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    They're bringing in so many transfers and JUCO's I wonder what percentage of their team is made up of them?
    They might accumulate a little talent that way but team chemistry and leadership not so much. When you think about it though, what else can they do since recruitment didn't go well

Goofers down for FCS cupcake: https://twitter.com/domizzowday/stat...80483802173441

Also saw that UNI goes to Iowa State and Iowa in ‘19 & ‘20, or maybe other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Goofers down for FCS cupcake: https://twitter.com/domizzowday/stat...80483802173441

Also saw that UNI goes to Iowa State and Iowa in ‘19 & ‘20, or maybe other way around.

Doesn't Iowa have it in their Legislation that UNI, UI, ISU have to schedule each other when capable??

but lol at the Gophers with TN Tech, nothing wrong with that its whatever is best for them. No way they Schedule UNI, SDSU, NDSU or even USD anymore

SDSU plays Iowa State this year and Minnesota in 2019 (Gopher game was scheduled before the Biggy Ban)

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Doesn't Iowa have it in their Legislation that UNI, UI, ISU have to schedule each other when capable??

but lol at the Gophers with TN Tech, nothing wrong with that its whatever is best for them. No way they Schedule UNI, SDSU, NDSU or even USD anymore
    Tennessee Tech went 1-10 last year, it does look like they gave Ball State a game.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No legislation in Iowa. Lots of legislative blustering, but not actual legislation passed to my knowledge.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    No legislation in Iowa. Lots of legislative blustering, but not actual legislation passed to my knowledge.
    Thanks for the clarification

I don't remember but I thought I heard a UNI fan talking about that a long time back, could have been just hear say

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Lol could they have found a weaker opponent......maybe the College of Faith was already booked.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for the clarification

I don't remember but I thought I heard a UNI fan talking about that a long time back, could have been just hear say

There was a lot of blustering during the decades of Iowa not playing Iowa State (and subsequent mythology). And then a new set of blustering recently in response to the Big Ten "rule" about not playing FCS teams.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016