Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Post to All Members from: SlickVic

Default An Open Post to All Members from: SlickVic

Good afternoon everyone.

Without mentioning my name I'll just tell all of you that I represent SlickVic.
    For legal purposes, I will most certainly not call him by his legal name. Rather, when I refer to him I'll always use his nom de ordinateur.

Just this morning, SlickVic expressed to me, concerns that his reputation may have been or may continue to be compromised by someone other than himself using his "SlickVic" account. In other words, much of the lambasting that has occurred on both sides of this particular fence is heavily rooted in a shroud of misrepresentation.

SlickVic wanted me to tell all of you that he has not logged into his account since last Tuesday January 21st.

He adds that he apologizes for any any confusion and/or problems that may have arisen from "SlickVic" activity on Bisonville over the course of the past few days.

Recently, steps have been taken to ensure that this problem will not continue to disrupt the legitimacy of this website.

Default Re: An Open Post to All Members from: SlickVic

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.

Without mentioning my name I'll just tell all of you that I represent SlickVic.
    For legal purposes, I will most certainly not call him by his legal name. Rather, when I refer to him I'll always use his nom de ordinateur.

Just this morning, SlickVic expressed to me, concerns that his reputation may have been or may continue to be compromised by someone other than himself using his "SlickVic" account. In other words, much of the lambasting that has occurred on both sides of this particular fence is heavily rooted in a shroud of misrepresentation.

SlickVic wanted me to tell all of you that he has not logged into his account since last Tuesday January 21st.

He adds that he apologizes for any any confusion and/or problems that may have arisen from "SlickVic" activity on Bisonville over the course of the past few days.

Recently, steps have been taken to ensure that this problem will not continue to disrupt the legitimacy of this website.
    So Let me get this straight...you are using Slicks account...to tell us he wont be letting people use his account anymore?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

That was a well written and thought out post with impeccable grammar. No way this is you!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

What better way to deny that you actually made those idiotic posts. Brilliant!!!!

Heres a hint slick, if you are truly concerned which I doubt---Have Tony delete your account. Then open up a new one. Then dont give anyone your log on.

But for some reason I call bullshit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Let me be clear.
    This is most certainly not an attempt to mock this forum or it's members.

Both he (SlickVic) and I felt as though the use of this "SlickVic" account would be a way to show authenticity and to personalize the message in the best way possible.

Let me add a very important fact. Any misuse of the "SlickVic" account has now been disabled. I can assure all of you that I am in no way associated with anyone that may have been misrepresenting themselves. SlickVic gave me permission to make these comments. I will remain vigilant to the Bisonville website for much of this evening and part of tomorrow morning in the event further clarification is needed and to perhaps field questions. Keep in mind that SlickVic has no intention of turning this into an excessively long discussion either on the pro or the con side of whichever argument may arise. Further, we understand that there is nothing that we can do to block any potential criticism or negativity that this announcement my create.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Let me be clear.
    This is most certainly not an attempt to mock this forum or it's members.

Both he (SlickVic) and I felt as though the use of this "SlickVic" account would be a way to show authenticity and to personalize the message in the best way possible.

Let me add a very important fact. Any misuse of the "SlickVic" account has now been disabled. I can assure all of you that I am in no way associated with anyone that may have been misrepresenting themselves. SlickVic gave me permission to make these comments. I will remain vigilant to the Bisonville website for much of this evening and part of tomorrow morning in the event further clarification and to perhaps field questions. Keep in mind that SlickVic has no intention of turning this into an excessively long discussion either on the pro or the con side of whichever argument may arise. Further, we understand that there is nothing that we can do to block any potential criticism or negativity that this announcement my create.
    And how did you accomplish this?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

YOu can;t make this stuff up. Its the offseason baby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    YOu can;t make this stuff up. Its the offseason baby!!!!

This is getting good.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This is getting good.
    What are the odds, someone will soon post from Slicks account saying this person who started this thread was an imposter...and NOW his account has been secured.

In post #6, the gentleman from Arkansas asked how we planned to fend off the misuse of the SlickVic account. Mr. 56Bison73, may I first acknowledge that my statement above merely paraphrases your question. I don't want to assume that I interpreted your question in the exact manner in which you asked it so please correct me if needed.

In answer to the question, security measures have been taken in order to protect the "SlickVic" account.