Page 52 of 301 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 6th Fan Awards

Default Re: NCAA 6th Fan Awards

I'm sure BYU is also getting some help as well. They'd be up 74-26 if they were matched up against UCF who's up 77-23 on UT-PanAm. As we found out last week, as the week goes on the collusionists lose steam. Just gotta keep within striking distance and chip away later in the week.

BYU fans are already starting to talk pretty big:

NDSU was very foolish in voting with WSU to try to take us down. It only awakened the beast that is CB and the Cougar fanbase in general and galvanized us into voting so much more that now they can't possibly compete with us.

Remember that if you are voting on a computer and find yourself wasting time scrolling up and down, there's a simple fix. Shrink your screen size using "Ctrl +" until everything fits on the screen. "Ctrl -" puts everything back when it's time to go back to normal.

Also remember that the percentages only update every 20 minutes. Around the top of the hour, twenty after, and forty after. You also might need to refresh the page to see the updated numbers.

And we're up to 36%. That's +6% in twenty minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonboone11 View Post
    BYU fans are already starting to talk pretty big:
    Whatever, we didn't really help WCU all that much and they barely beat them.

Up to 36% from 30% in about 50 minutes. I put in about 10 minutes worth of voting. Will do it periodically during the day, but if everyone else follows suit, I don't see this going well for BYU
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

PM me if you want an iMacros script. All you need to do is click the text box below the captcha and enter your text. You have 8 seconds to do it before it votes w/o you.

I should note that I've only tried this on google chrome browser, not sure how it will work on others.

For Chrome users go here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/imacros?hl=en and install the "iMacros for Chrome" plugin. Then PM me for the script/instructions.

Since my last post I have voted 275 times and given the script to 4 others. If the other 4 want to identify themselves to help with distribution, please feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    For Chrome users go here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/imacros?hl=en and install the "iMacros for Chrome" plugin. Then PM me for the script/instructions.

Since my last post I have voted 275 times and given the script to 4 others. If the other 4 want to identify themselves to help with distribution, please feel free.
    I have it, but I won't be able to answer questions. If anyone just need the directions, I can forward the message that tjamz sent me.

We've made a huge dent into the lead that BYU built up last night. 41% to 59% now. I believe it was 24% to 76% earlier this morning.

at 42% now