Page 11 of 301 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 6th Fan Awards

Default Re: NCAA 6th Fan Awards

Haha...still at #5 but look at the daily leaders: 5 Bison logos! Complete sweep.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Next up: Ashville.

They're getting nervous too; currently 2nd in daily voting after us.

(I know it really doesn't matter much as long as we're in the top-16, but bragging rights, man, bragging right.)
    Got that one taken care of. In 4th now.

Next up: New Mexico. They're 6th in voting for today.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonboone11 View Post
    Got that one taken care of. In 4th now.

Next up: New Mexico. They're 6th in voting for today.
    Wow, that was quick. New Mexico should go down quick, too. They've had some bad voting days over the past week and are only in 7th place for the day.

For the record, we do all recognize the irony of us voting dozens or hundreds of times each when members of our football team got in trouble for signing fake names on petitions, yes? Not that I'm going to stop stuffing the ballot box, just that I'll have a sheepish grin on my face as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I figured all the "time to move to fbs" fans would be all over this. Potential to help NDSU earn up to $100,000 and all you have to do is click a mouse a few times. Now, I know $100,000 is a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things, but it's $100,000 that most of us don't have laying around to donate either.
    Well you know when I think of big time basketball environments..I think of Arkansas state.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

For the record, we do all recognize the irony of us voting dozens or hundreds of times each when members of our football team got in trouble for signing fake names on petitions, yes? Not that I'm going to stop stuffing the ballot box, just that I'll have a sheepish grin on my face as I do.
    Fire Hammersmith, save $100,000!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Thanks to this post, I will now pretend I'm looking in the phone book for different names for each time I vote.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Name: Hillary Rodham
    Address: White House
    LOL

Calling R. Porterhouse? Seriously, this would he in his wheel house

Has anyone noticed the daily number ever going down over the course of the day? I was trying to figure out if the daily number is for the previous day or the previous 24 hours. If it's for the previous day(say midnight to midnight), then the number could never go down over the course of the day, only up. If it's over the last 24 hours, then it could jump down a bit at the top of the each hour. It doesn't make any real difference, I was just curious which way they did it.