Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EZ-UP Type 10X20 Canopy/Tent Help

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default EZ-UP Type 10X20 Canopy/Tent Help

We are looking at buying at least one 10X20 group canopy for 2014. There are some very nice ones at tailgate I looked at and wrote down the mfr. Only to lose my list. Any that have some of the canopys, pictures and mfr. name would be much appreciated. Saw nice green, yellow and black ones with Bison logos and see thru side panels. Appears some may have had two canopys put together. Any help would be appreciated. There are alot out there, I have yet to find any with the side panels like the ones i have seen. Any other insight that will help our decision which to purchase would be appreciated.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Default Re: EZ-UP Type 10X20 Canopy/Tent Help

Ours was ShelterLogic. High quality for sure, but kind of a pain to set up(but ours was a hand-me-down, so not everything worked). They don't make a ton of accessories for it, but at like $350, it's by far the cheapest, highest quality 10x20 I've seen.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    We are looking at buying at least one 10X20 group canopy for 2014. There are some very nice ones at tailgate I looked at and wrote down the mfr. Only to lose my list. Any that have some of the canopys, pictures and mfr. name would be much appreciated. Saw nice green, yellow and black ones with Bison logos and see thru side panels. Appears some may have had two canopys put together. Any help would be appreciated. There are alot out there, I have yet to find any with the side panels like the ones i have seen. Any other insight that will help our decision which to purchase would be appreciated.
    You lost the list? I knew you couldnt be trusted.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I do not know what was paid for ours, however I think it was purchased from TRS Industries in Fargo. It was not inexpensive
    cover included no wall, that was a separate purchase.

All parts are replaceable, and its 10 x 20

Rivalry brand sucks. Logo is better. I prefer 2 - 9x9 tents to a 10x20. The dimensions of a parking pass spot is 9' wide too

Get sidewalls that zipper together it keeps the heat in
    the tent. Rivary makes better sidewalls than logo and th

ey fit

You can get a crappy blue popup at walmart for $50 but the legs are slanted and you can't set them side by side

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We put industrial grade Velcro on the sides and put white pipe with sand on the bottom. The wind didn't faze it and we were warm even on that coldest Saturday.

We did the 10 x 20 black canopy from EZ-Up direct. Did 6 clear sides with black bottom, bag, and 6 bag weights you fill with sand. Our neighbors have the same set up with the logo and NDSU spelled out for an additional $400-$500.

Clear sides are great, but cracked two of them in the cold. Turned the heat on in the trailer prior to leaving for the lot. Even though it was 75* in there, they cracked when we pulled them apart. (2) 10 x 30 tarps at $8 each fixed it for the cold games.

Our is in the lower right on page 14 of the new BI (SHAC on the front cover).

Shoot me a pm if you have more questions, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast50Dad View Post
    We did the 10 x 20 black canopy from EZ-Up direct. Did 6 clear sides with black bottom, bag, and 6 bag weights you fill with sand. Our neighbors have the same set up with the logo and NDSU spelled out for an additional $400-$500.

Clear sides are great, but cracked two of them in the cold. Turned the heat on in the trailer prior to leaving for the lot. Even though it was 75* in there, they cracked when we pulled them apart. (2) 10 x 30 tarps at $8 each fixed it for the cold games.

Our is in the lower right on page 14 of the new BI (SHAC on the front cover).

Shoot me a pm if you have more questions, good luck!
    We cracked a couple of the windows in our canopy as well. I would recommend for anyone putting money into a canopy, buy extra sides without windows for those really cold days. Cheaper to invest in extra sizes than buy new windowed ones. Of course ours is a commercial canopy but I assume the same goes for the easy ups.

Learning alot here, thanx everyone. A couple have the cheaper 9X9 s in our group, and I have a 10X10 commercial with zippered sides, never thought about the clear cracking, good to know. Keep the info coming. Thanx
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You lost the list? I knew you couldnt be trusted.
    I know PL - LOOOOOOOSER !!! MY BAD - Bisonville coming through with info here though so cool your sausage will you