Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EZ-UP Type 10X20 Canopy/Tent Help

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: EZ-UP Type 10X20 Canopy/Tent Help

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o04_s00

That is the on my group has. Really high quality and it's been easy to use.
    Pretty sure we have the same ones. Looks identical. We've had some issues with bolts and what not this year... the tents really took a beating last year with the winds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Pretty sure we have the same ones. Looks identical. We've had some issues with bolts and what not this year... the tents really took a beating last year with the winds.
    I was able to secure replacement parts(ours came dented from shipping) in a few days with a simple email to their customer service.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kdkanopy.com expensive but worth it. We went through 3 of the cheaper tents. This one has been a season and a half and shows no signs of wear yet.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    Kdkanopy.com expensive but worth it. We went through 3 of the cheaper tents. This one has been a season and a half and shows no signs of wear yet.
    It appears KD Canopies are quite similar to Impact Canopies. Can't tell how good the legs are, but that is the most important feature to look at. Impact has 2 1/2" extruded aluminum legs. We have 4 - 10x20 canopies, friends have 3 - 10x20's and absolutely no problems.

Bison09.

Sell me one of your 10x20's for $30.

Else I'll out you as a capitalist a-hole!

(I think this is how markets work)
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Old thread but getting ready for colder tailgates. Are any of the canopy weights available in Fargo? Looking for the ones that are square and look like weight lifting plates. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Old thread but getting ready for colder tailgates. Are any of the canopy weights available in Fargo? Looking for the ones that are square and look like weight lifting plates. Thanks.
    Haven't seen any place in town with them. I did get these a couple of years ago for my 9x9 tent. I got two sets which work pretty good. Even in last week's wind, they held it down very well.

https://www.amazon.com/US-Weight-Int...s=tent+weights
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Ive been looking for options to hold the easy ups down as well. When we were in Iowa's tailgate lot, I saw this. The guy said he made them out of really heavy scrap metal.

IMG_20160917_092925293.jpg
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club