Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tradition, Support, Etc.

Default Re: Tradition, Support, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    The fact you guys took this as FBS infuriates me.

Never should have even posted this. Sorry.
    You guys? You mean Lakes right? Post #2 and then one of his other alter egos joined in.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    You guys? You mean Lakes right? Post #2 and then one of his other alter egos joined in.
    I should have known better, my bad.

Sorry, to disappoint you, but I am not Lakes or his alter ego. I don't even know who the hell Lakes is except someone whom you bust on because he zealously supports moving up. I don't believe Lakes can deadlift over 700 pounds either.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are you a lawyer? No? Next.
    LMAO. Actually, I am. I graduated cum laude from law school in 1996. And NDSU in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    LMAO. Actually, I am. I graduated cum laude from law school in 1996. And NDSU in 1991.
    Sure you did.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Law Degree.jpg

Satisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    Law Degree.jpg

Satisfied?
    Wait while I have tranny make a cert that I am POTUS. Nice cut and paste--save as.

The fact is the NCAAs lawyers will make sure what ever actions it takes there wont be grounds for any anti trust BS. If you are truly as smart as you say and think you are you would know that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Wait while I have tranny make a cert that I am POTUS. Nice cut and paste--save as.

The fact is the NCAAs lawyers will make sure what ever actions it takes there wont be grounds for any anti trust BS. If you are truly as smart as you say and think you are you would know that.
    lee corso.jpg

Tranny said I could be POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    lee corso.jpg

Tranny said I could be POTUS.
    Ok geez now I have to photo shop a VP cert. Unless thats been promised to someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    THIS is why tradition and support matter. I know that we all know we have it damn good here, but after reading this article I'm not so sure I'd like to call SHSU a "peer institution" anymore. No this isn't a "LETS GO FBS" thread.

The ability of NDSU Athletics to succeed has a direct correlation with the amount of support it has. Traditions build off each other and make us that much better. When Coach Bohl left we all shat bricks for a few days, but once I finally accepted it, I remembered: I'm a fan of North Dakota State. We have tradition, not just a Coach.

TIME TO RELOAD BOYS AND GIRLS, Is it football season yet?

http://savannahnow.com/sports/2014-0...r#.Ut-CuhDnbRZ
    Good post, JP.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.