Thread: 2014 Verbal: Khayvon Hawkins

Default 2014 Verbal: Khayvon Hawkins

This is an old verbal but he didn't have a thread started yet so figured I'd start one for consistency's sake in the recruiting summary.

Other Offers: None reported
    HS: Robbinsdale Cooper (Crystal, MN)
    Height: 6’1″
    Weight: 202
    Primary Position: WR
    Secondary Position: OLB

BisoNation
    Rivals
    hudl

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Verbal: Khayvon Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This is an old verbal but he didn't have a thread started yet so figured I'd start one for consistency's sake in the recruiting summary.

Other Offers: None reported
    HS: Robbinsdale Cooper (Crystal, MN)
    Height: 6’1″
    Weight: 202
    Primary Position: WR
    Secondary Position: OLB

BisoNation
    Rivals
    hudl
    This kid is a great athlete who could play many different positions. I see some similarities to Carlton Littlejohn--and I've heard I'm not the only one. He has the potential to be a really physical receiver.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This kid is a great athlete who could play many different positions. I see some similarities to Carlton Littlejohn--and I've heard I'm not the only one. He has the potential to be a really physical receiver.
    He sure looks faster than 4.7. He does look very strong and out muscles guys for the ball with being in great position. Like a good rebounder in basketball.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is good...

Absolutely killed our camp. He accepted and stayed with us. This kid is a beast! Going to start at WR but can play safety or LB. the pic of him on twitter shows him looking like a 30 year old beast. I hope he stays at WR!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Would be interesting to know what Mr. Favor has to say about Hawkins.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt