Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wyoming - College football extreme climate

Default Re: Wyoming - College football extreme climate

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Is this not the same WU that was going to sue the Breckinridge HS Cowboys over their logo? ...
    The logo is actually property of the State, there is an office under the Secretary of State that enforces trademark infringement. It was that office that went after Breckenridge. The University is just another licensed user.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    DING DING DING FREAKING DING. Where else was he going to go? He wasn't going to be any hotter in FCS than he was last year. Build Wyoming up and maybe get a bigger job. It doesn't work out and you have a pretty good pay day.
    OMAHA OMAHA OMAHA FREAKING OMAHA. You must not have read the article. Nevermind.

Last edited by HerdBoy; 01-17-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Are there any Big 10 or Big 12 coaching jobs open? My understanding is that Bohl reached out to Wyoming so it was more of Bohl getting Wyoming than Wyoming getting Bohl.
    I don't think Fowler "nailed it" at all. It is my understanding that Craig Bohl got exactly ONE FBS job offer in the 11 years he was at NDSU and he took it instantly. The statement that he could have gotten a B1G job is a rather big reach.

The Wyoming job isn't the worst job in FBS but it's way closer to the bottom than the top.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I don't think Fowler "nailed it" at all. It is my understanding that Craig Bohl got exactly ONE FBS job offer in the 11 years he was at NDSU and he took it instantly. The statement that he could have gotten a B1G job is a rather big reach.

The Wyoming job isn't the worst job in FBS but it's way closer to the bottom than the top.
    Exactly............

I hope we can soon forget about Wyoming we are better than them plain and simple
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very cool, I like that. I want to buy a house there so I can watch these all day .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoO89cqDgJU
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"