Thread: Dacotah Field

Default Dacotah Field

From Googling this I presume from the color makes it a turf field. Also I presume that the practice field to the south/east of this to be natural turf. Are these correct? Does the football team practice on both of these fields so they have experience on either type of field?

Default Re: Dacotah Field

Dacotah is field turf. Its primarily used by soccer now but can be used by football late in the season since it has lights.

We also have the same turf that is in the dome next to 2 grass fields. It is rumored that we will be putting a bubble over it unless we build an IPF.

But now we can practice in the dome, on the new turf outdoors, Dacotah Field, or the grass fields next to it. Plus we used the other grass Fields this year since we weren't done with the new turf

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

we have an IPF it's in GF
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Why not put the indoor fb practice facility over Dacotah field and make it big enough so we can have an indoor soccer field? That would have to help soccer recruiting?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why not put the indoor fb practice facility over Dacotah field and make it big enough so we can have an indoor soccer field? That would have to help soccer recruiting?

Your avatar photo could use anupdate
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

I think Dacotah Field will be solid once they get the ugly bleachers completed. For womens soccer it's pretty darn nice.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com