Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi from South Carolina

Default Hi from South Carolina

Hi Bison Nation! We are a football family and have recently become fans of NDSU! My son is pretty good football player (Punter) and has several offers so far but he is trying to get some communication going with the Bison coaching staff. It appears there's a coaching change going on but he's interested in the academic side and winning tradition! NDSU offers Emergency Management and that's his field of interest.

Your fan base seems to be outstanding! Very supportive, loyal and loud! The Fargodome looks like a great environment and for a punter it's a perfect fit!
    We just sent video's and a letter of interest a couple days ago. Hopefully we hear something back and can come visit the campus. My son's a great kid and will be a great representative of the school he attends. He's a very active volunteer firefighter and a Special Olympics coach. He wants to be in public service when he graduates. (Proud Father)

Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself! Here's his HUDL highlight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU30buuZtX8

Default Re: Hi from South Carolina

Gobison.com

Welcome to the board, here's hoping you kid gets a shot!

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like he has a pretty good leg and will only get better in college.

My son's best man graduated in emergency management and is doing very well. Lots of great options with that degree and being from ndsu will be a big plus to potential employers.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice to hear about you guy's becoming fans. Gobison should be able to get you connected with some of the staff.
    The fella that watches the CFL

I think the publicity NDSU has reaped this year from having a solid winning program, administration support, enthused fan base, etc., will help this team in a big way down the road, through coaching changes, whatever ...

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Nice to hear about you guy's becoming fans. Gobison should be able to get you connected with some of the WHYOMING staff.
    FYP.

You can contact the future coach of the Bison at: C.Klieman@ndsu.edu
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaFan View Post
    Hi Bison Nation!

Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself! Here's his HUDL highlight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU30buuZtX8
    Regardless of the outcome with your son, Bisonville will keep you entertained 24/7.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Thanks for kind words and support guys! I went to GoBison and emailed Coach Klieman. Time to send up some prayers and see what happens! Both my sons and I will be watching the National Championship game vs Towson Jan 4th. "Go Bison!"
    Last edited by SouthCarolinaFan; 12-29-2013 at 05:34 PM.