Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Reid Verbals

Default Re: Dakota Reid Verbals

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    or you could give another 400 and ask that they send the yard sign to gabe
    Thats a damn good idea!!!!!

Only if I get to watch wifey bitch slap him. Hell I would drop another 4 bills to watch her do it again.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gabe, trades involve the Hospitality Group. The bars and restaurants that are involved pay with half cash and half gift cards to get to their total donation.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    56bison73, I have to tell you this about this encounter. I was in the Parrots Caye in GF. A guy around your age was wearing a yellow and green hoodie with a gf biz displayed. I cautiously inquired as to his intent and he said he played for the Bison back in the day. I talked with him for 90 minutes and your name came up a lot as a good friend, teammate, and person.
    Parrot's Cay, a great place with a good beer selection and awesome wings; and it's attached to a gas station.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Parrot's Cay, a great place with a good beer selection and awesome wings; and it's attached to a gas station.
    Is that still off south Washington? I remember when I was working for the GF Varmints we played the team out of Austin, MN who happened to be managed by former MLB Catch Greg Olson. We closed down the Parrot's Cay and I finally, after way too many beers, got to tell him that the funniest thing I ever saw was him running out on the field on crutches during the 91 World Series.

Luckily, he has a sense of humor.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sheesh, back to the really important stuff....Welcome to BisoNation, Dakota!!!
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    56bison73, I have to tell you this about this encounter. I was in the Parrots Caye in GF. A guy around your age was wearing a yellow and green hoodie with a gf biz displayed. I cautiously inquired as to his intent and he said he played for the Bison back in the day. I talked with him for 90 minutes and your name came up a lot as a good friend, teammate, and person.
    Whats his name?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It shows on the tm site that you can get points for trades. Any idea how that works?
    You can work that out with TM as an merchandise in kind trade. Depending on what fund you allocate it to will determine the number of points you get per 100.00.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats a damn good idea!!!!!

Only if I get to watch wifey bitch slap him. Hell I would drop another 4 bills to watch her do it again.
    Split it with you if gave will video tape

Which (if any) of the current DB verbals project to safety, or do you think they all stay at corner?
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Which (if any) of the current DB verbals project to safety, or do you think they all stay at corner?
    All 3 are corners. Kocour is the top safety target and if decides against NDSU, by guess it Snyder or Derron Brown are next in line. Wonder if there will be a SS target in this class. Assuming they like Smith, Board and DeJong for the future so they dont need to panic and fill someone in.

good write up by EdgyTim today for Rivals on Reid verbal. Decommitted from WIU to pick NDSU....which explains why a some WIU coaches decided to follow me this weekend to get updates on him. If you have a rivals account it is worth the read http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ta-Reid-147939