Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dakota Reid Verbals

Hybrid View

Default Dakota Reid Verbals

Reid messaged me saying he verballed last night and will cancel all upcoming officials he had scheduled

http://bisonation.info/db-dakota-rei...l-2014-verbal/

Default Re: Dakota Reid Verbals

thanks John!........welcome to Bisonation Dakota!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    thanks John!........welcome to Bisonation Dakota!
    thanks for calling me John!! Weird to be called my dads name

said he had an offer to Georgetown which is weird as they dont offer scholarships in football

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Reid messaged me saying he verballed last night and will cancel all upcoming officials he had scheduled

Great name! Looks like another good athlete that a nose for the ball. Cover skills looks pretty good. I wonder what kind of senior year he had since the video says it was his junior year. Like typical high school players he needs to wrap up and use better pursuit angles. Overall it looks like he has promise.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On your website you list him as 5'9" but his video lists him at 5'11" and it appears to me as I watch it that he is closer to the later than the former. Which height is correct, any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    On your website you list him as 5'9" but his video lists him at 5'11" and it appears to me as I watch it that he is closer to the later than the former. Which height is correct, any idea?
    I am going off his hudl height listed, I do not have confirmation on any of his measurements.

Castor, best place to see videos is hudl, they have his senior year. I cant embedded their stuff on my page. just scroll down to links and click hudl

Safe to assume Jody and Dom will not be reporting this as they do not acknowledge my info as reliable. Jody was sure all over the Blake info, but chosing to ignore the Reid info. And this is why my site is in operation, some Fargo media guys dont want to report stuff unless they feel like they are breaking the story. I really wish they wanted to get Bison fans info on recruits and not cared about being first. If their concern is verifying my report, I dare them to find a time I was wrong about a verbal or offer. I can name Marcus Horne off the top of my head for a player WDAY got wrong.

Just keep feeding the information and don't worry about them. They do a good job with their stuff and you do a good job with yours. Give it time you will earn the respect.

Welcome to NDSU Dakota Reid!!!!!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a good get!!

Safe to assume Jody and Dom will not be reporting this as they do not acknowledge my info as reliable. Jody was sure all over the Blake info, but chosing to ignore the Reid info. And this is why my site is in operation, some Fargo media guys dont want to report stuff unless they feel like they are breaking the story. I really wish they wanted to get Bison fans info on recruits and not cared about being first. If their concern is verifying my report, I dare them to find a time I was wrong about a verbal or offer. I can name Marcus Horne off the top of my head for a player WDAY got wrong.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 01-12-2014 at 10:45 PM.