Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice article on NDSU football

Default Nice article on NDSU football

http://www.campusrush.com/north-dako...958646374.html

Drago and Morlock blurbs.

Attached video used wiki to get NDSU's all-time WLT though so we got 10 more wins (yay!) and 4 more losses (boo!)

Default Re: Nice article on NDSU football

Superb read! It's long but well worth the time.

Great read........
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    http://www.campusrush.com/north-dako...958646374.html

Drago and Morlock blurbs.

Attached video used wiki to get NDSU's all-time WLT though so we got 10 more wins (yay!) and 4 more losses (boo!)
    He also has us playing Colorado State instead of CU in '24. But still a good read...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Very cool!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Superb read! It's long but well worth the time.
    Cue Izzy in 3....2.....1....
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Prior to the title game in January 2012, North Dakota State hosted a pep rally at a Frisco-area Marriott the Friday before the game. Bison administrators approached hotel management beforehand with a warning: You can't have too much beer on hand. The hotel assured NDSU officials they would be stocked. By 9 p.m., all the beer was gone. The second batch ran dry by 11 p.m. "Afterwards, we got a letter from the hotel," Pat Simmers recalls. "They said, 'We're sorry, we just didn't understand.'"

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here are 2 more groundbreaking posts ... associated with the article above

Five-time FCS champ North Dakota State has gaudy numbers: http://www.centredaily.com/sports/article93585222.html

Why are football recruits choosing North Dakota State over Wyoming?: http://trib.com/news/local/why-are-f...9f8929412.html <-- Casper Tribune
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Prior to the title game in January 2012, North Dakota State hosted a pep rally at a Frisco-area Marriott the Friday before the game. Bison administrators approached hotel management beforehand with a warning: You can't have too much beer on hand. The hotel assured NDSU officials they would be stocked. By 9 p.m., all the beer was gone. The second batch ran dry by 11 p.m. "Afterwards, we got a letter from the hotel," Pat Simmers recalls. "They said, 'We're sorry, we just didn't understand.'"
    We're proud of this fact, yet we can expand full tailgating nor can we have a beer at the game. I don't get it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    We're proud of this fact, yet we can expand full tailgating nor can we have a beer at the game. I don't get it.
    Another groundbreaking post.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!