Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Blake Williams Commits to NDSU

Default Re: Blake Williams Commits to NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Seriously, could this staff have come together any more perfectly?
    A lot yet to be proven, but on paper it seems the Bison have made it through Bohl's leaving in the best way possible.

The new coaching staff looks like the best case scenario, and if all the recruits who have verbalized come through it would seem that recruiting will not have missed a step.

Kudos to Taylor and the staff that has stayed for making the most out of a difficult situation.

The Geneus will lead us.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Blake Williams just tweeted that he was invited to play in the Michigan vs Ohio all-star game!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Blake Williams just tweeted that he was invited to play in the Michigan vs Ohio all-star game!
    Now that is impressive! I did a quick search to see if the roster was available but didn't find one. Would be cool to see the roster with each player's school of choice.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I posted this in the summary, but my sources in Michigan tell me that Williams just got re-offered by Northern Illinois (perhaps they got a de-commit?) and Miami. Not sure if the later is Florida or Ohio. The Michigan people say Florida but I seriously doubt that.

Who's the next DT on the board?

Hope he stays committed to the Bison, but I can see why he is getting other FBS offers as his highlights are very impressive. Looks very smart and assignment sound.

FBS vs NDSU battle again huh

Thumbs up Re: Blake Williams Commits to NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I posted this in the summary, but my sources in Michigan tell me that Williams just got re-offered by Northern Illinois (perhaps they got a de-commit?) and Miami. Not sure if the later is Florida or Ohio. The Michigan people say Florida but I seriously doubt that.

Who's the next DT on the board?
    Hope Williams asks NIU how many fans they brought to their bowl game!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

At the orange bowl in 2013? Sorry but orange bowl is slightly better than fc dallas

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsfan View Post
    At the orange bowl in 2013? Sorry but orange bowl is slightly better than fc dallas
    You would think so. But not really. Ever been there?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."