Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just to get out in front of this one-->I ONLY REPRESENT INNOCENT PEOPLE!!
    Everybody's innocent - didn't you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    They have a nice one in Rochester. Killdeer, if you can get weekends off for good behavior, I can give you a ride to the games.
    I don't know BBR...there might be some laws against transporting a con across state lines. I say drop him off at the Red River and he can fend for himself getting to the Dome.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    They have a nice one in Rochester. Killdeer, if you can get weekends off for good behavior, I can give you a ride to the games.
    Looking forward to it, been needing a vacation. Just as long as I don't have to fly (to prison) or drive a rental car. An update, Called Hertz in Dickinson, they don't know where the car is now, because they rented it out a few days after I left it in their lot. So... now, I guess that somebody has stolen my new car?(that I'm going to prison for) How do you put out an APB for a rental car, all I can remember is it was a Chev Malibu 4dr, it got pretty good gas mileage, last seen at the Dickinson Airport in a Hertz parking lot!! Thinking my goose is cooked. Oh, and BBR I'll make you a free personalized license plate, for your troubles. (once I have been properly trained on the license plate machine in prison)
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Looking forward to it, been needing a vacation. Just as long as I don't have to fly (to prison) or drive a rental car. An update, Called Hertz in Dickinson, they don't know where the car is now, because they rented it out a few days after I left it in their lot. So... now, I guess that somebody has stolen my new car?(that I'm going to prison for) How do you put out an APB for a rental car, all I can remember is it was a Chev Malibu 4dr, it got pretty good gas mileage, last seen at the Dickinson Airport in a Hertz parking lot!! Thinking my goose is cooked.
    Ya, I've heard this kinda shit before. $1 millian retainer and no free initial consult! Oil money Baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Looking forward to it, been needing a vacation. Just as long as I don't have to fly (to prison) or drive a rental car. An update, Called Hertz in Dickinson, they don't know where the car is now, because they rented it out a few days after I left it in their lot. So... now, I guess that somebody has stolen my new car?(that I'm going to prison for) How do you put out an APB for a rental car, all I can remember is it was a Chev Malibu 4dr, it got pretty good gas mileage, last seen at the Dickinson Airport in a Hertz parking lot!! Thinking my goose is cooked.
    In theory, if Dickinson acknowledges they received the car back, it should be a Hertz problem and not yours.

But maybe they get ESPN3 in prison?

Ya, I've heard this kinda shit before. $1 millian retainer and no free initial consult! Oil money Baby!!!

How many pesos in a millian? Are we talking about more than $25 American dollars?

How many pesos in a millian? Are we talking about more than $25 American dollars?
    Exchange rate is about 13 to 1, which equates to about $77,000 US $$ (rounded up because I'm an attorney and that's we do).

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Thinking my goose is cooked. Oh, and BBR I'll make you a free personalized license plate, for your troubles. (once I have been properly trained on the license plate machine in prison)
    Might as well get this started...

Fresh fish! Here fishy fishy! I'll take that tall drink of water with a silver spoon up his ass.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Exchange rate is about 13 to 1, which equates to about $77,000 US $$ (rounded up because I'm an attorney and that's we do).

OK.., well I can offer you a personalized license plate (like BBR) and $25 US. I think this is a fair offer. How much experience do you have in the area of stolen rental cars? Is it a federal crime when the car is driven from Colorado to Wyoming to South Dakota then to North Dakota?

OK.., well I can offer you a personalized license plate (like BBR) and $25 US. I think this is a fair offer. How much experience do you have in the area of stolen rental cars? Is it a federal crime when the car is driven from Colorado to Wyoming to South Dakota then to North Dakota?
    Are you talking legal defense experience or personal. I'm not discussing the latter, but those Chevy Malibu's are nice cars. Get you convicted and I should be in the clear!!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO