Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

Default Re: Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

United will have to shut down without your business. Save company, fire somebody

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    After reading some of the nightmares on this thread I feel kind of lucky Got bumped or didn't have a seat on Sunday morning from Dallas to Minneapolis. Had to stay overnight in Dallas. Airline gave me a voucher for hotel room and shuttle from airport to hotel and back Monday morning. Also wrote me a check at Dallas airport for $1,300. Finally got home Monday night to Bismarck at 6:30 just in time for the football game.
    You indeed, were lucky. How did you fly out of Dallas on Monday when all flights were canceled to msp due to the cold? Which airline?

she believes the 12 year old that answers the phone

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    You indeed, were lucky. How did you fly out of Dallas on Monday when all flights were canceled to msp due to the cold? Which airline?
    Did Delta from Dallas to MSP and had a long layover in MSP as the plane was there but were waiting for the crew who was coming from Cincy.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Thinking that next time I will go by mule train? Just leave a week early. I hate airplanes, airports and airlines.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    How are you going to get that many un_ grads to pull all at the same time?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    How are you going to get that many un_ grads to pull all at the same time?
    It's the wind-up and the pitch, looks like a strike right down the middle of the plate, here's the swing...BAM... a long ball ... deep to the outfield! The park ain't gonna hold it. I could start by calling in a pizza delivery order, to Frisco. That ought to get quite a few of them? Or,...season tickets?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

So 24 hours in a bus wasn't so bad. At least we had booze, snacks, and movies

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Or you can sit around in an airport for 2-4 days and keep getting rear ended. So wheres the trade off?
    See below.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Cheapest I found was ~$600 from DFW to Fargo for a one way rental car.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    See below.
    Fill that baby up with gas and a few other people and I am down the HWY. Now if I am stuck in Dallas and they want to pay me to stay there for a few days I could hang out just for the restaurants..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    It's the wind-up and the pitch, looks like a strike right down the middle of the plate, here's the swing...BAM... a long ball ... deep to the outfield! The park ain't gonna hold it. I could start by calling in a pizza delivery order, to Frisco. That ought to get quite a few of them? Or,...season tickets?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.