Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

Default Re: Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Note the airline lounge trick......

By the way, I don't view the phone versus club thing as an OR either. When I run into problems, I immediately get on the phone and start walking to the club. I basically take help from the first person who ends up giving it to me and keep from putting all my eggs in one basket.
    Im picturing TSCF hopping down the concourse with a basket of eggs giggling.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It can be $$$$$$ to get a car back to Fargo one way. I paid $80 for about 4 hours of usage one year because we left on American and ended up going some place else on Southwest and rather than fly back to Dallas to fly American we just went to the cities. $80 isn't that big of a deal, but people were saying they were WAY more.
    Cheapest I found was ~$600 from DFW to Fargo for a one way rental car.

Default Bison Fan Frisco Flight Fiasco - The Plane Truth

We did. On the way down my dad and I had to switch airlines due to a 3-hour delay getting into Denver from Dickinson and then our luggage was lost. My brother had his flight out of Fargo cancelled and he had to drive to Minneapolis and switch airlines. My uncle's family had flight cancelled out of Bismarck and had to drive the whole way there and back. On the way back, my dad and I got stuck in Denver on Sunday and were told we couldn't get a plane until Wednesday after standing in customer service line for 3.5 hours. Airlines wouldn't comp a hotel, taxi, rental car, or anything else. Ended up renting a car on our own dime and driving the 10.5 hours home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Im picturing TSCF hopping down the concourse with a basket of eggs giggling.
    What has been seen cannot be unseen. Thanks a lot.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

After reading some of the nightmares on this thread I feel kind of lucky Got bumped or didn't have a seat on Sunday morning from Dallas to Minneapolis. Had to stay overnight in Dallas. Airline gave me a voucher for hotel room and shuttle from airport to hotel and back Monday morning. Also wrote me a check at Dallas airport for $1,300. Finally got home Monday night to Bismarck at 6:30 just in time for the football game.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends of mine were supposed to fly out of MSP on Thursday, got bumped to Friday, and then ended up stuck in Memphis. They had to rent a car there to get to Frsco, and arrived in Frisco about 11pm Friday night.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Thinking that next time I will go by mule train? Just leave a week early. I hate airplanes, airports and airlines.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    After reading some of the nightmares on this thread I feel kind of lucky Got bumped or didn't have a seat on Sunday morning from Dallas to Minneapolis. Had to stay overnight in Dallas. Airline gave me a voucher for hotel room and shuttle from airport to hotel and back Monday morning. Also wrote me a check at Dallas airport for $1,300. Finally got home Monday night to Bismarck at 6:30 just in time for the football game.
    We flew the "other" airline in western ND and they told us to go jump in the lake when we asked for a hotel voucher. Needless to say I will fly Delta next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Thinking that next time I will go by mule train? Just leave a week early. I hate airplanes, airports and airlines.

I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Might have to change the term " going postal" to "going United"!

Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!