Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 bison draft status

Default Re: 2014 bison draft status

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    "we're gonna go quad box here"
    They are going commercial on us...not on Red Zone!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    They are going commercial on us...not on Red Zone!
    "if youve noticed..we havent shown any vikings bears highlights yet because neither team has crossed midfield, and theres only 1 first down so far"

It's because his foot work from the LT spot is still raw. I think, and I honestly believe this, his only fault is his lack of competition. The dude outright dominated from the first time he stepped on the field...sometimes its hard to tune those fine details if you don't *really* have to rely on them. Ever. How many NFL-caliber pass rushers has he blocked? Probably zero. His improvements this year were not a fluke...he didn't stay flat when he very easily could have kept the status quo. Teams will like to see the improvement from JR to SR year and project that to the NFL. I think if someone values him as a LT, he could go 3rd round...depending on his combine/Senior Bowl.
    He can help himself immensely with a great showing at the Senior Bowl against some highly rated DE's. I'd say if he'd get a chance to see NFL speed from the DE end spot in advance someway he'd adjust well..........but he'd have to see it prior to the Sen bowl.

It's because his foot work from the LT spot is still raw. I think, and I honestly believe this, his only fault is his lack of competition. The dude outright dominated from the first time he stepped on the field...sometimes its hard to tune those fine details if you don't *really* have to rely on them. Ever. How many NFL-caliber pass rushers has he blocked? Probably zero. His improvements this year were not a fluke...he didn't stay flat when he very easily could have kept the status quo. Teams will like to see the improvement from JR to SR year and project that to the NFL. I think if someone values him as a LT, he could go 3rd round...depending on his combine/Senior Bowl.
    I think he blocked Starr from USD and got beat 1-2 times. I think Starr was double teamed after that if memory serves.
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

If Billy goes 5th or 6th round that is respectable.