Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Assistant Coaches in Place for Klieman's NDSU Football Staff

Default Re: Six Assistant Coaches in Place for Klieman's NDSU Football Staff

Quote Originally Posted by hattonbison View Post
    What about John Richardson? Is he going with Bohl?
    I hope he stays! He's a great guy.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I just hope we realize how big of a hire Coach Polasek is!! The recruiting aspect is huge in itself, but as well with the current players. Such a big time move for Coach K bringing back a local fav. amongst coaches and players!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I could swear I heard that Richardson was heading to WY to be DB coach. No?

Correct BN rich is going to Wyoming. Amazing job in a short period of time by klieman. Staff looks great, held on to recruits, and had a dominant defense.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

It looks like NDSU is now a destination point for coaches rather than a starting point. I'm not real familiar with a lot of these guys, but they sure have impressive resumes. Kliemen is off to a great start.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

That looks like a great staff. Things won't even slow down.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is official

Tim Polasek ‏@CoachTimNIU 51m
    It's offical, really official just signed the contract and could not be happier! Go Bison!

I am cranking up AC/DC full volume, yeah baby....
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Is official

Tim Polasek ‏@CoachTimNIU 51m
    It's offical, really official just signed the contract and could not be happier! Go Bison!

I am cranking up AC/DC full volume, yeah baby....
    lol I guess a press release from gobison.com is not official enough, it has to come from twitter.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    lol I guess a press release from gobison.com is not official enough, it has to come from twitter.
    Sorry, I got too excited and started posting everywhere and also started a new thread.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Coach Bohl had a 10 person staff as I imagine will Coach Klieman. I know that Grant Olson will be on the coaching staff in some capacity next season ass well. It would appear that the staff still needs a WR coach and a DB coach. I can't imagine Klieman will be the leader of the Wolfpack next season in his new role as HC.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.