Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Jones

Default Jeff Jones

It appears Jeff Jones is probably not going to qualify to the U of Minnesota. NDSU should consider going after him since there are very low academic standards at NDSU. If Marcus Williams can get in, anyone can!

Default Re: Jeff Jones

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    It appears Jeff Jones is probably not going to qualify to the U of Minnesota. NDSU should consider going after him since there are very low academic standards at NDSU. If Marcus Williams can get in, anyone can!
    Ah yes, Goopher grads are so much smarter than NDSU grads. Blah, blah, blah. I've worked with Goopher grads and they definitely think they are smart. Almost an Ivy League arrogance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

You mean the Marcus Williams that ran back a interception for a TD against the Goofs? That one?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Wow. I dont neg rep people very often but thats pretty disrespectful.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    You mean the Marcus Williams that ran back a interception for a TD against the Goofs? That one?
    Thanks for that brilliant response, of course I'm talking about him

Bad timing for Jeff Jones, if only Clem Haskins was still employed there, he'd be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Why does this d bag still have green chicklets?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Dude the girls from backpages called they said if you want another goldenshower to just give them a call again. Be careful though the one said she had a bladder infection and it might bother your eyes. I will let you figure out which one it was.

Funny. From the story I read, it was NCAA minimum eligibility that is preventing Jeff Jones from joining your team, not Minnesota's lofty standards. Wow, you must feel like an idiot.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...260042981.html

Jones, ranked by Rivals.com as the nation’s seventh-best running back recruit, had a rough year academically as a sophomore and has been trying to make up for it. The NCAA uses a sliding scale to determine eligibility, correlating grade-point average with ACT scores. Jenkins said Jones won’t have time to raise his GPA enough to qualify, based on his current ACT score.

So, yes, Jeff Jones could enroll at NDSU, but he would not be able to play football until doing the work in the classroom. Somehow, I doubt that you'll be leading the charge to keep Jones from joining the Gopher team after he goes to a JUCO for a year. Which would mean that you are a douchebag, an idiot, and a hypocrite. The Goldenshower Trifecta, if you will.

This message board is way too established to feed the trolls.

Dude-go troll the board of a team you've beaten lately. Or a place (and a team and school) which isn't full of people from the state you claim to represent.