Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern Migration Info

Default Re: Northern Migration Info

And BTW....THANK YOU to everyone who posted in this thread to help us get home safe. Had we not known about that issue in Oklahoma, we may very well have been in the ditch with the car we were driving. And also the people we were in contact with on the phone. BBR...TMFN and the neighbor himself.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    At least i got a wave from you. Maybe next time you ca fit me in your schedule

On an unrelated note...the wife is about ready to board her plane and she met Vraa's parents
    I've met more than just his parents
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Reading this thread reminds me of the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles! It is a great thread to help everybody get home. That movie was crazy. I'm sure there will be many more things that have happened to these travelers than won't be mentioned on this board. Stay safe and get home in one piece.

Those aren't pillows!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Next time I'm going to book all of you on the direct flight out of Fgo to DFW (American Airlines) which left on Thursday afternoon... and departed Dallas on Sunday at noon = problem free for $400.
    (We will medicate those of you think you can't fly, & drag you onto the aircraft. Ex: Teach & others!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Next time I'm going to book all of you on the direct flight out of Fgo to DFW (American Airlines) which left on Thursday afternoon... and departed Dallas on Sunday at noon = problem free for $400.
    (We will medicate those of you think you can't fly, & drag you onto the aircraft. Ex: Teach & others!!!)
    After that drive back in the sports car....I might think about it.

Scheduled to fly Dallas to Denver to Fargo today (Monday) on Frontier. Flight to Denver was cancelled. Next flights available from Frontier to Fargo are on Thursday. Best they could do is a flight from Dallas to MSP tomorrow. Anyone driving from MSP to Fargo tomorrow afternoon that has room for 2?

Made it to Hillsboro at 4:30 worst roads the whole trip were from Harwood to grand in very slick still a few cars going in ditch this afternoon yet. A few miles before Abercrombie and Christine were bad also.

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    After that drive back in the sports car....I might think about it.
    Yes, I can see it now... your wife & I get the PLEASURE of knocking you out... & carrying you onto the aircraft! We're going to Love this!
    (Seriously, I'm glad that you are safe... the Roush is parked for the winter for good reason... unless Izzy needs it!)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Yes, I can see it now... your wife & I get the PLEASURE of knocking you out... & carrying you onto the aircraft! We're going to Love this!
    (Seriously, I'm glad that you are safe... the Roush is parked for the winter for good reason... unless Izzy needs it!)
    For the record...we reserved a front wheel drive corolla. They had none left when i went to pick it up. We also tried to switch cars in okc...but they had no cars because of all the weather and flight cancellations.

Btw...thanks for worrying. You are a sweetheart.

And thanks for FINALLY letting me hang out with the hubby.