Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    What's your fucking point? You obviously like to argue. Who gives a shit if the guy lives 300 or 700 miles south of frisco. You are either calling ndsu84 a liar or you are a nit picking douchebag. Jesus, you must be a government bureaucrat the way you talk. Seriously, who gives a shit
    It was a funy post relax dude them mexicanos love da bizons as do the biker gangs who enjoy hour long conversations with pl. About that 70s show lol

Slick! Lol saw you on tv this weekend me boi. Looked good trying to get some face time behind the old wrestling coaches interview haha

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    What's your fucking point? You obviously like to argue. Who gives a shit if the guy lives 300 or 700 miles south of frisco. You are either calling ndsu84 a liar or you are a nit picking douchebag. Jesus, you must be a government bureaucrat the way you talk. Seriously, who gives a shit. The guy tries to share something positive about our program and you are more concerned in embarrassing him

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    In my experience, when one part of a statement is extreamly overexaggerated...usually the rest is suspect also. Not saying it didn't happen... probably did...just that the guy probably doesn't live 300 miles south of the US boarder. Is your point that the Texan you were talking to was actually a Mexican tourist from Veracruz Llave? If it is, then I am truly impressed. My point is no Texan is going to tell you he lives 700 miles south of Dallas (frisco). You made that stuff up on your own.
    I never said he told me 700 miles. I was thinking 700, it is over 600 if you come through my place. Please don't. Any of the rest of you are welcome to stop in.

I stopped at HEB last week. When I came out, the pickup on my right had 2 huge jayhawks on the tailgate, and the one on my left had MIZZOU on theirs. When I got back to my house, a car drove by with a front KState plate.

I'm extremely proud of OUR Bison and that these guys now know who they are! Thanks to Bison football players and the program.
    Last edited by Ndsu84; 02-25-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You are right TransAm. That did escalate quickly.

Sorry for that, guys.

Sorry Ndsu84.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    You are right TransAm. That did escalate quickly.

Sorry for that, guys.

Sorry Ndsu84.
    I made a bad post. I Apologize for the language and you are not a douchebag. Last sentence of my earlier post would have sufficed. Teenage daughter had me furious last night and I can't yell at her

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Slick! Lol saw you on tv this weekend me boi. Looked good trying to get some face time behind the old wrestling coaches interview haha

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    How u like me now gold teeth when I smile try to take me out the getto but im still buck wild me boi

Yesterday I met my wife's cousin's boyfriend. Florida Gulf Coast grad. Loves the Bison. Even pronounces it right. Has followed us the last 3 years in FB and our basketball win vs OU. He wants to come up for a home game. Told him it is big boy tailgating. Says many of his friends know of the Bison. Partly because they like the way we pronounce it. Thought that was interesting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yesterday I met my wife's cousin's boyfriend. Florida Gulf Coast grad. Loves the Bison. Even pronounces it right. Has followed us the last 3 years in FB and our basketball win vs OU. He wants to come up for a home game. Told him it is big boy tailgating. Says many of his friends know of the Bison. Partly because they like the way we pronounce it. Thought that was interesting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    I've been wondering, could our pronunciation of Bison be our version of Boise State's blue turf? Something that is uniquely "us" that is easy for folks in other parts of the country to remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I've been wondering, could our pronunciation of Bison be our version of Boise State's blue turf? Something that is uniquely "us" that is easy for folks in other parts of the country to remember?
    Gave this some hard thought.

Conclusion - There is nothing smurfy about Bizon!

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin