Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

We stopped in Kansas for gas yesterday. 5 bison cars there at once. Kansas guy says man I love your team, you kicked kstate s ass and then gameday was awesome! My daughter says yep and we won it all!! He say oh no! I was going home to watch the recording! Just don't tell me anymore! Next Kansas guy says, I started researching you guys after gameday and knew you kill everyone so I won $50 bucks off every playoff game.

On the Kansas turnpike rest area had a KU fan say to me you guys have been on a hell of a run, told him yup just won national championship and went 15-0 in process. He was like wow awesome for you guys, been seeing ND cars all day!

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.

Was eating breakfast at our hotel in Minneapolis on Sunday morning and had a guy from Montana come talk to me for a good 10 minutes. He's a fan of both Montana teams, but picks the pussies when they face each other (I refrained from letting him know how BisonNation feels about that subject). He said we are light years ahead of them and for the Griz's sake, he isn't looking forward to seeing us play them next season. Was very complimentary of the team and the run we were on.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

People come up and talk to me all the time about not only the K State but still the KU game. Guess that one still stings.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Except this year many of those tickets would have already been bought by Bison fans. Many would have had to eat them.
    First year we visited with a group of Frisco guys who tailgate every year. Some would go into the game and some watch on tv in the lot. They remembered us and called us over as we walked by. None of them were going in because the game was sold out. They didn't even get an e mail about tics this year. Now they should have had the sense to find out for themselves and we know there were tickets but it was still nice to hear we had affected tic sales.

Two TSA guys commenting to me about how fun the game was to watch. They saw all the Bison fans coming in last week and decided to have a football watch party at one of their houses. My Bison logos on my sweatshirt is setting off the goofy scanner that makes one wonder if it is really quantum teleportation device, but they are so busy asking about the team, they forgot where they were at and just tell me to go. While I'm putting my stuff back together from the baskets, the next guy tried joking with them and they go all serious near cavity search-wise on his ass.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Two TSA guys commenting to me about how fun the game was to watch. They saw all the Bison fans coming in last week and decided to have a football watch party at one of their houses. My Bison logos on my sweatshirt is setting off the goofy scanner that makes one wonder if it is really quantum teleportation device, but they are so busy asking about the team, they forgot where they were at and just tell me to go. While I'm putting my stuff back together from the baskets, the next guy tried joking with them and they go all serious near cavity search-wise on his ass.

The TSA thing is funny I was out of it and still had my pockets full in the scanner. The guy just looked at me smiled and shook his head and sent me through. I did have to show him what the two dots were on the scanner in my pocket..... TUMS. I must have looked like I needed them.

Advice: don't schedule first flight out after winning championship.

While hiking some pretty remote areas in southwest Texas, my wife and I ran into a family hiking the opposite way on the same trail. We talked a little about the trail and surrounding area. Realizing we didn't have the same accent, the woman asks, "So, where are you from?," glancing at my Bison cap, "North Dakota?" The guy says,"Y'all had a pretty good football team this year."

NDSU Equipment (@NDSUequipment)
    1/23/14, 5:32 PM
    The trophy for best @CollegeGameDay site came today. S/O and thanks to @KirkHerbstreit & @CollegeGameDay staff. #NDSU pic.twitter.com/PMHmOkMlhq

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

LOL! I actually had a similar experience leaving on one of my trips. It wasn't because of NDSU, but I believe it was because of the Texas gear I had on. Guy stops me...I'm like shit what did I do(I probably had something I wasn't supposed to, which is why I was nervous when he stopped me lol) and he just calls me over to talk about a game....as he's putting on rubber gloves. Next guy through, he pulls him off the line all serious like all while having a personal conversation with me. I'm like wtf? As the guy being taken away just has that look on his face haha.

/csb
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.