Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Did you tell all.those folks they are not in our tv market
    Yep, we've come a long way

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I moved to Louisville, KY, on Monday and wear my Bison jacket everywhere. I have been stopped at least a dozen times by people asking about the Bison, when we are going FBS, or just by folks commenting on how impressive our program is.

One older gentleman, a Walmart greeter, told me he watches Gameday every week. He said he became an NDSU fan when he saw all the people hanging off the rooftops downtown. He now streams every game.

This is special. Now let's get a game scheduled at U of L!

I was at Disneyworld last month and while we were waiting for a bus we met a secret service agent(presidential detail even!) who was on vacation with his family and he saw my Bison hat. "NDSU? They're the guys with the good football team, right?"
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I was at Disneyworld last month and while we were waiting for a bus we met a secret service agent(presidential detail even!) who was on vacation with his family and he saw my Bison hat. "NDSU? They're the guys with the good football team, right?"
    That's it?? Did you have a conversation with him? Did you have a long talk about the Bison with him? Were you intimidated by him and that's why you folded like a lazy boy and just nodded at him? Did you talk about his job? Give me something, holy balls!

hey said they were good...now they suck.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    hey said they were good...now they suck.

Worm turning?

I was at abasin and the liftie said bummer for the game

Did you tell him the Bison kicks ass and takes names just like him?

Did you hand him a Bison T-Shirt and tell him to wear it under his suit while protecting the President?

Not sure why but I can picture him talking to you in this guys voice

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com