Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    That certainly goes without saying.

They wanted to know how we were going to beat the Hawkeyes. I kept it to the short version, but said our defense is really going to shock them and I'll be pretty surprised if the Bison don't win.
    Did you suggest they pay NDSU a $1M for a game in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    We toured the Baylor campus yesterday. They have two black bears in a little zoo type setup right in the middle of campus. Beside that was a deep cement ravine/drain, then some picnic tables and big open fire barbecue spots. I could picture a huge college party going on and wondered which of my drunken college friends would fall into the drain, which would stoke the fire 20 feet high, and which would be climbing the bear cage.

Their bookstore was pretty awesome, green and gold everywhere. The manager started asking questions about the Bison and got 6-8 people gathered around asking questions. "How do the Bison win, all transfers right? How can the players stay so disciplined to win so many playoff games? How far is Fargo and how crazy are our fans to drive that far every year? Do you have to plug your cars in?" A girl was freaked out by that one. Ha!

Pretty awesome being a Bison fan! I'm so proud of our players.
    Most importantly...they didn't rape you

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Most importantly...they didn't rape you
    No problem---if he fought back he would be okay, they don't know how to play defense.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Yesterday I was at, of all places, The Titanic Museum in Branson, Missouri. I'm standing in the gift shop wearing a Bison shirt and across the room walks an elderly gentleman employee. Big smile on his face, he says, "How 'bout them Bizons! 5 in a row...I watched that game this year, thought it was gonna be closer, but the Bison blew them out! Five in a row, that's really something." He never mentioned he had any connection whatsoever to NDSU or North Dakota...just seemed like a guy who loves football and knew all about The Dynasty. Made my day....the Museum was great too!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Yesterday I was at, of all places, The Titanic Museum in Branson, Missouri. I'm standing in the gift shop wearing a Bison shirt and across the room walks an elderly gentleman employee. Big smile on his face, he says, "How 'bout them Bizons! 5 in a row...I watched that game this year, thought it was gonna be closer, but the Bison blew them out! Five in a row, that's really something." He never mentioned he had any connection whatsoever to NDSU or North Dakota...just seemed like a guy who loves football and knew all about The Dynasty. Made my day....the Museum was great too!
    After 4 in a row, he probably wanted to see for himself how NDSU played going for #5. Pretty awesome he came over to you.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So your a talkative type huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    So your a talkative type huh?
    Oh, I carried my end of the conversation...just left that part out in my post.

Oh, I carried my end of the conversation...just left that part out in my post.
    I think he is considering that part of your post where you said he didn't mention anything about NDSU connections. As in, "You didn't ask?".

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Close enough to Springfield to know about Mo State Beat Down Whites?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Close enough to Springfield to know about Mo State Beat Down Whites?
    You remember what the attendance was like. Only a few hundred people in Springfield know about that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯