Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Neither would give us a game.
    No one is picking up the phone anyway.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Damn chickens......

Rugby friends just text'd from the Seattle airport. So far 13 ppl have talked to him about the Bison football & bb programs. So apparent to him that the Bison are well known nation-wide! Yes, he's wearing his fancy Bison jacket! Some of the comments were: The Bison have really built a reputation with their football program, you guys won another Nat'l Champ this year, I'm from Montana & we get to play you guys the first game... we don't need to start out the year with you guys... we have 3 drop downs & a new qb. Great team you have... that's quite a loud stadium. We are hoping to get College Game Day to Mont when you guys come... & much more!

There's more! Are you still here from the BB game? (ha) You guys sure have a great BB team! You played the Zags better than most teams!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    OK guys lets not get carried away with the SEC worship nonsense. While 5 SEC teams ended the year ranked in the top 10
    only 2 would be favored by more than two TDs over NDSU on a neutral field AL 17.69 pts and GA 15.44
    We ended up right about the level of TN, FL and SC.
    Given a 1 shot attempt to knock off an SEC team we all know a couple of things would happen. The Bison would show up to play
    and the SEC team would not play to their potential just because.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

Just repeating what a LSU season ticket holder thinks of the Bison. He watches all the SEC teams play and thinks the Bison can compete. Hey, it is an opinion and we can all have one.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Just repeating what a LSU season ticket holder thinks of the Bison. He watches all the SEC teams play and thinks the Bison can compete. Hey, it is an opinion and we can all have one.
    I think we agree some what
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Any given Saturday. A mediocre Towson gave LSU all it could handle the season before they made the Championship game.

I teach and coach HS Track in Oklahoma. I wore my NDSU hat to a meet in Oologah, OK yesterday...a kid I didn't know from another school points to my hat and says, "North Dakota State...you guys are really good in pretty much all sports. Your football team has won a bunch of Championships and I watched your basketball team beat the Sooners last year. I'm an OSU fan, and I told all my friends you'd beat OU and I loved it when you did."

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I teach and coach HS Track in Oklahoma. I wore my NDSU hat to a meet in Oologah, OK yesterday...a kid I didn't know from another school points to my hat and says, "North Dakota State...you guys are really good in pretty much all sports. Your football team has won a bunch of Championships and I watched your basketball team beat the Sooners last year. I'm an OSU fan, and I told all my friends you'd beat OU and I loved it when you did."
    Send your track stars north.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Got any sprinters???
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."