Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If this isn't GameDay recognition, what is?
    Attachment 5421
    Awesome photo!

Quote Originally Posted by mklein5409 View Post
    My son graduated Marine boot camp in San Diego on Jan. 9, the day before the championship game. I was wearing my best UA green shirt. As we were walking back to the hotel from having lunch, someone pulled out of a nearby car wash and yelled GO BISON! All I could do was give him the horns.
    First of all, congratulations to your son. I've had the honor to watch a graduation ceremony a few years ago in SD. It was awesome to see. Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and spent a lot time in old town.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    i want that hat!
    I like this one better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3610331...lpid=82&chn=ps

It's OK to not be OK.

Lee Fitting keeping NDSU in spotlight. He just tweeted:

@leefitting: Next meaningful football game involves the Bizon. 8/29 opener. @NDSUathletics

Why isn't ESPN covering our signing day?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I'm down in south Texas now and seeing quite a few northern iowa shirts. I suppose because of the bb team, but I worked out by a panther shirt yesterday so we got to talking. He played for UNI football from 60-64, knew everything about the Bison and was really fun to visit with. Then a Redbird grad walks over and starts talking about their season and how great the Missouri Valley is. Next a Texas native asks where the hell Gameday was shot, I said downtown Fargo. He says "I never dreamt Fargo was so awesome!"

Pretty fun being a Bison fan! Vikes? Not so much.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was in NYC on a business trip last week and the hotel concierge recognized my hat. He asked if Gameday would be back again this year since we won another championship. He also requested we beat Oklahoma again this year. He was an OSU fan.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I was in NYC on a business trip last week and the hotel concierge recognized my hat. He asked if Gameday would be back again this year since we won another championship. He also requested we beat Oklahoma again this year. He was an OSU fan.
    I love reading these stories/encounters.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In NYC for work again and have been getting recognition from several people with my Bison jacket. Couple guys in the hotel lobby shared stories about sales trips to Fargo, and knew we have won the last four "1-AA" championships.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    In NYC for work again and have been getting recognition from several people with my Bison jacket. Couple guys in the hotel lobby shared stories about sales trips to Fargo, and knew we have won the last four "1-AA" championships.

I have some of my bees on timber land and oil leases here in SE TX and the manager of my timber lease is a huge LSU fan but says the Bison are his 2nd fav team now that I keep bugging him to watch them. He's a LSU season ticket holder and says the Bison could play with anyone in the SEC for any game. Loves the old school smash mouth offense....