Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Default Gameday Recognition Evidence

Went to a CVS pharmacy after the pep rally. A lady behind us at the checkout said, "y'all come here for a football game? I saw you on Gameday. That was a great show!" Anyone else have stories like this?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

We did. We were eating supper last night a couple from here said they saw us on game day and very very impressed with our team. They wished us luck and said they would be watching the game today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since moving across the country recently, I had to educate a lot of people on the Bison and FCS football. Lots of people have commented to me how much exposure Game Day gave NDSU.

Random people in the grocery store and mall have commented to me upon recognizing my Bison cap.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Our waiter last night said he saw gameday and wished he could have played for the bison. Said he never knew much about nd before.

Our waitress yesterday morning said she's had lots of tables of green and gold and y'all drink a lot of water!! Wonder why ha!

A gal from Alabama visited us while we had the Orange bowl on. She said we thought we knew how to drink, you guys are amazing!

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guy at the rental car place came up to us and said he watched Gameday after watching us "whip" Kansas State.
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Random patron at North Dallas restaurant did not realize that the game was today, but correctly identified us as wearing NDSU gear. Said he had been reading about the Bison all season.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

These are great stories.

Spoke to a Longhorn fan the other day. He was impressed with how we travel etc. Saw Game Day etc. He said he has traveled to all big 12 schools and several sec and even southland conf games. He is kind of a health nut kind of guy and said we have the fattest fan base he has ever seen! Since then Ive looked around and holy shit we have a bunch of fat fans.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Spoke to a Longhorn fan the other day. He was impressed with how we travel etc. Saw Game Day etc. He said he has traveled to all big 12 schools and several sec and even southland conf games. He is kind of a health nut kind of guy and said we have the fattest fan base he has ever seen! Since then Ive looked around and holy shit we have a bunch of fat fans.

I seem to remember reading this in another thread... I'll wait for the backlash.
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Its all strategic. By being bigger, we take up more room in the stands which makes the sea of yellow more intimidating.