Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Default Re: Gameday Recognition Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Come on let's be realistic here.... there's no guarantee that the Bison beat Oregon next year.
    We'll probably buy them out after Lance wins the Heisman for a home game vs Bama.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Personally, I don't care if they ever come back to Fargo, done it twice and I'm ok with never seeing them again. Plus ESPN loved the downtown location, but that has all changed now with the Block 9 project.

For publicity reasons, I would love for them to come back.
    Curious as to how the Block 9 project has changed anything? I went to the first gameday, and I don't recall them using the US Bank Plaza for anything....although that was a few years ago, so I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Curious as to how the Block 9 project has changed anything? I went to the first gameday, and I don't recall them using the US Bank Plaza for anything....although that was a few years ago, so I could be mistaken.
    IIRC they had the Gameday bus parked in that lot and they had the tailgate tent with the grill masters and adjoining "VIP zone" there facing the main stage in that lot also.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    IIRC they had the Gameday bus parked in that lot and they had the tailgate tent with the grill masters and adjoining "VIP zone" there facing the main stage in that lot also.
    I’m guessing they’d be able to make it work but it would shift their stage to the north west a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Game Day isn't coming back until Wentz can be there. Hopefully the Eagles have an earlier bye next year.

NDSU flag flying on Gameday. Wonder if it’s a BVer who’s swinging it?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    That's why you hope for them back, publicity

I never went to the actual show the last 2 times anyway
    Yes the publicity Gameday creates for the Bison is tremendous. And since I've been to both of them, I've seen everything I needed to see. If they ever do come back, I would sill go but I wouldn't stay as long as I did for the previous two.
    So you never went to either one, well it sounds like you need to experience one then.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I’m guessing they’d be able to make it work but it would shift their stage to the north west a little.
    They could also just move to the south a bit down the block, and have the staging area with their bus and all in the open plaza area that will be part of the Block 9 project. Nothing really changes then, the Fargo theater sign will still be visible just a little further down in camera view.

They'd have that Plaza on the south side of the Block 9 Building to utilize. Not sure how you set up the gameday stage though to show the Fargo Theatre sign though? Unless you're on Broadway which I guess they did the two times just farther south.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    NDSU flag flying on Gameday. Wonder if it’s a BVer who’s swinging it?
    I’m not much of a poster, but it’s fun to watch the circus that is BV. I ran into a bunch of other Bison fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh1 View Post
    I’m not much of a poster, but it’s fun to watch the circus that is BV. I ran into a bunch of other Bison fans too.
    Good work my friend!