Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrance West declares for NFL Draft before title game

Default Re: Terrance West declares for NFL Draft before title game

Probably a good move. He would ring up too many more hard miles next year. Nobody wants a worn out running back in the NFL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Our defense just went from motivated to salivating. Bring it on, Terrance!
    Well, this could be bulletin board stuff:...

"While many may knock West for playing against lesser competition, he has consistently been dominant and showcased his skills against some impressive teams over the past few seasons including a LSU defensive just one year ago. West holds a rare combination of size, speed and strength, so he adds another intriguing prospect to the 2014 running back class. By the time the draft rolls around, look for West to be a mid-round pick."

Guess he will get to showcase his skills against better competition now. Can the D make "West" be a new smaller increment of a "Zenner" when this is over?

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good choice for West. He doesn't want to make the same mistake Shakir Bell did.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Their defense won? Have you seen the points they have given up in the playoffs???
    I will agree, I have not seen any Towson game.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    IMHO, he is better than Bell ever was.

This is probably too much of a distraction for the team to handle. Their star player telling his team he won't be back next year during the playoffs. They might as well not even play.

For God's sake, this shouldn't need purple.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

Can't blame a guy for going for the big pay day, unfortunately timing is everything, and going into a Championship Game against the best Defense in the FCS over the past 3 years is going to make him look like he's a High School running back.
    Bison D will not allow Mr.West 70 yards at best.
    What did we do to Mr. Flanders from SHSU over the past 2 years? Yeah baby, West is their entire team with no top notch wide outs to draw away from him.

Going to be a long day for Mr. West when the announcers tell the audience he has declared for the NFL draft. Should make the Bison D look that much better!

Go Herd and do what you do, play like the champions you are! 3 times a charm baby!

The march is on.......

Nodak Greg from Bismarck - Blizzard warning Friday night. Wish I were in Frisco!

I hope Mr West had this coming out early info known before the Eastern Illinois playoff game so NFL scouts could be there.
    39 rushes for 354 yards and 5 TD's......

I'm guessing West did get the info out earlier this season, as the ESPN announcers for the Eastern Washington - Towson game mentioned that this could very well be his last game with Towson if they did not win.

I honestly thought he kind of reminded me of Gordon.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.