Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Default Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Get the app......and use your Bisonville name so we can see your progress! Check in once and a while so we can see how your trip is progressing! Also, post travel pics on the road trip thread. Tapatalk works well to do that with smartphones. See you in FRISCO!!

Default Re: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

what hooligan created this app? went to the webpage and they have a pic of Baylor and KState. are all green and gold teams the same?/

http://bisontracker.com/

Default Re: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    what hooligan created this app? went to the webpage and they have a pic of Oregon and KState. are all green and gold teams the same?/

http://bisontracker.com/
    FTFY... Yes, it appears they are all the same.

So apparently you have to have Facebook in order to log in to this thing?

Downloaded and deleted just as fast, no Facebook for me
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I downloaded something earlier in the year, and could not figure out how to use the tracking part; it was much harder than last years....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I downloaded something earlier in the year, and could not figure out how to use the tracking part; it was much harder than last years....
    Why would you take something that was fun and worked and make it not work and sad?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was designed by a Microsoft guy from Fargo. But now it will NOT work on my Windows phone because we have Verizon. Doesn't matter, sounds like it has been screwed up into some sort of social media site.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Was designed by a Microsoft guy from Fargo. But now it will NOT work on my Windows phone because we have Verizon. Doesn't matter, sounds like it has been screwed up into some sort of social media site.
    What we really need is someone to do an "idiots guide" to using it to track migration patterns. I have no clue and really don't want to try to figure it out.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    What we really need is someone to do an "idiots guide" to using it to track migration patterns. I have no clue and really don't want to try to figure it out.
    I liked the first one. That was cool
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

They sure do love their Nokia Windows phones...