Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Default Re: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's just a time lapse of poll data from the app. You can do that with this app in much the same way with the right query.
    As long as it is easy and all I have to do is press a button, we are good.

Default Re: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    As long as it is easy and all I have to do is press a button, we are good.
    Here’s how it shows on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I do remember how giggly espn got over that app.
    It was developed for free but don't know what happened that they began using the other app.
    Was it developed in house?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post

Looks the same on android.....very worried about animation......about as much as JMU fans with streamers.....

The thing with animation is it means constantly(every so many minutes) pinging the device for GPS data, it is very taxing on the battery and also with the newer OSs it relies on the user letting the app update while in background mode.

Glad to see they have an activity button. Between that and the Bison 1660 Mobile app for live radio coverage of the long drive and the post game, and the soundcloud podcast app... the trip should feel much closer to home!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post

IPhone, I have an Android...guess that explains the lack of the Activity button

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    IPhone, I have an Android...guess that explains the lack of the Activity button
    Not really. I have Android and I have an activity button.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Looks the same on android.....very worried about animation......about as much as JMU fans with streamers.....
    Is this the Bison Tracker app?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Is this the Bison Tracker app?
    No. It's on the NDSU app.