Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Default Re: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Looks the same on android.....very worried about animation......about as much as JMU fans with streamers.....
    Found it, in my hidden apps. Thanks

Default Re: Get the Bison Tracker App on your smartphone and track your trip to Frisco!!!

“Activity” has been changed to “Tracker.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    “Activity” has been changed to “Tracker.”

You're right -- just updated my app. I'm going to send you a PM in a minute...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I doubt many will use this again. Why they had to ruin it in the first place is still a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I doubt many will use this again. Why they had to ruin it in the first place is still a mystery to me.
    What was ruined? App has the same functions as it did in the beginning. Only added features were the changes I remember.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    What was ruined? App has the same functions as it did in the beginning. Only added features were the changes I remember.

The original Bison Tracker linked to your facebook account, real time tracking of you, and let you log games you will be attending. It even had links to live game audio and road game tailgating spots / events from the alumni association. Plus it organized pictures. Way superior app.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The original Bison Tracker linked to your facebook account, real time tracking of you, and let you log games you will be attending. It even had links to live game audio and road game tailgating spots / events from the alumni association. Plus it organized pictures. Way superior app.
    The only features I remember were the tracker and strobe.

Hail the BISON!!!

My phone is telling the app that I’m in Winnipeg. Not exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    My phone is telling the app that I’m in Winnipeg. Not exactly.

Are you on a WiFi network that has a server based in Winnipeg?

Right now, I’m house-sitting my boss’ house and his WiFi is based out of Denver instead of Colorado Springs/Black Forest. That’s why the tracker has me in Denver right now.

Hail the BISON!!!

Are you on a WiFi network that has a server based in Winnipeg?

Right now, I’m house-sitting my boss’ house and his WiFi is based out of Denver instead of Colorado Springs/Black Forest. That’s why the tracker has me in Denver right now.

Shouldn’t be. United Communications
    /Turtle Mountain communications.