Thread: "North Dakota State Bisons have more heart than Michigan"

Default "North Dakota State Bisons have more heart than Michigan"

Just sharing link to thread on Kansas State message board.....fun to read.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=12520340

Default Re: "North Dakota State Bisons have more heart than Michigan"

Cool. it turns into if KState played NDSU again, they would be 17-20 pt winners. Same shit the idiots said in august.

I do think Kstate would win 6 or 7 out of 10, with 5 games in Manhattan and 5 in Fargo...but NDSU would play with them..not many, if any, blow outs.

They share a virtual identical score on the predictors.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cool. it turns into if KState played NDSU again, they would be 17-20 pt winners. Same shit the idiots said in august.

I do think Kstate would win 6 or 7 out of 10, with 5 games in Manhattan and 5 in Fargo...but NDSU would play with them..not many, if any, blow outs.

They share a virtual identical score on the predictors.
    Cmon guys....everyone knows we have gotten worse over the season. any RUBE know that.

Bison Gal... Love your Avatar!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post

Bison Gal... Love your Avatar!
    Thanks.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm sorry but K-staters are living in a fairy dreamworld if they think they would beat NDSU by 17. They have improved some, but not nearly as much as they think they have. Our offense has improved considerably since that game. Brock wouldn't have to dink and dunk on them second time around. After their last touchdown our D clamped down. They tried many pass plays after their final score but not much was there and the same thing would be true in a rematch (even more so with CJ an improved player) and they still wouldn't be able to run well. This Bison squad would win a rematch regardless where it was. Man I wish we could play a top 15 team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'm sorry but K-staters are living in a fairy dreamworld if they think they would beat NDSU by 17. They have improved some, but not nearly as much as they think they have. Our offense has improved considerably since that game. Brock wouldn't have to dink and dunk on them second time around. After their last touchdown our D clamped down. They tried many pass plays after their final score but not much was there and the same thing would be true in a rematch (even more so with CJ an improved player) and they still wouldn't be able to run well. This Bison squad would win a rematch regardless where it was. Man I wish we could play a top 15 team this year.
    ^^^^this^^^^ Is exactly right. They think they lost by 3, they had 3 good plays, the Bison had 20 and controlled the game. Their board kept saying we shoulda, we shoulda, well they woulda if they coulda...the bison defense shut down everything they had.

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Not all K Staters. I know some that thought they'd blow us out that gained a ton of respect for the Bison and keep tuned into how things are going.
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Just think, KSU fans, IF You would have won the NDSU game you could have played in a slightly less shitty bowl game while NDSU is still playing for the Natty!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!